Need A 3k Carby Guru

CALE12

Members dont see this ad

No Evan, that was with warm 5k, dcd weber and 4.5 diff. Driveway has a 30 degree angle by the inclinometer in the missus 4by.

The twin aisans give a useful increase in power and torque over a stock carb. Not a fan of them myself, sold my set. Got nothing on a dcd for performance, simplicity, reliability and tunability.

Back on topic. I think the guy is looking for a stock single carb to fit in with rules for speedway. The 3k ke30 carbs aren't too bad with minimal polution crap. I've got a box full of various aisan carbs and bits, the venturi sizes vary. You can unstake the venturis and swap them around. I'd go for 24mm primary and secondary for more airflow.

No Evan, that was with warm 5k, dcd weber and 4.5 diff. Driveway has a 30 degree angle by the inclinometer in the missus 4by.

The twin aisans give a useful increase in power and torque over a stock carb. Not a fan of them myself, sold my set. Got nothing on a dcd for performance, simplicity, reliability and tunability.

Back on topic. I think the guy is looking for a stock single carb to fit in with rules for speedway. The 3k ke30 carbs aren't too bad with minimal polution crap. I've got a box full of various aisan carbs and bits, the venturi sizes vary. You can unstake the venturis and swap them around. I'd go for 24mm primary and secondary for more airflow.

the best one i am looking for is a mech-carby but with-out the air butter fly(swinger) above the base of the secondary ..i have one ! but would like

one more !!!!!