Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Republic Of Rollaclub

Featured Replies

  • Author

Would be nice to do this the night before the "Fools Cruise" that way we could end the cruise at Wellington Point and if anyone is keen they could make the journey across the seas to the Republic.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 92.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

way cool, i'm up for that :)

Dibs being the slightly eccentric spiritual leader.

 

I have aspirations of getting fat, wearing a white mumu, growing a luxuriant beard and surrounding myself with adoring, temporarily virginal followers.

 

I'll need to construct some sort of lavishly appointed pagoda on the highest point of the island, just somewhere for me and the harem to hang out whilst I deliver my divine teachings.

 

Now form an orderly queue, you'll all have a turn at fanning me with palm fronds and making my Mojitos. Go easy on the overrated.

I'm thinking of visting how do i get a visa ????????????????

A visa will cost you $50, I'll send you the bank account numbers :)

Swaps for anything?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm in

people are gonna want a piece of us...

:blinks: depends on who she looks like :P

 

 

 

Slaves. We need slaves ! Maybe those lancer owners :(

No, wait, hang on, i'm part owner of one (or at least drive one) i'll be the slaver then :blush:

 

So lets see - we have the high priestess, uncle shady

Emperor king JiP

Major Mungi in charge of coastal patrol - need get hold of Lisa McCune for some action

Secret Service (KGB style) - Tommy ;)

I'm in

 

:lolcry: depends on who she looks like :happy:

 

 

 

Slaves. We need slaves ! Maybe those lancer owners :lolcry:

No, wait, hang on, i'm part owner of one (or at least drive one) i'll be the slaver then :lolcry:

 

So lets see - we have the high priestess, uncle shady

Emperor king JiP

Major Mungi in charge of coastal patrol - need get hold of Lisa McCune for some action

Secret Service (KGB style) - Tommy :lolcry:

Can I be imigration inspector

 

I promise I will only let in those who will help the great nation prosper (read: big boobehs)

Can I be imigration inspector

 

I promise I will only let in those who will help the great nation prosper (read: big boobehs)

 

:happy: I want in!!

 

What job can I have? I have a forklift ticket :lolcry:

skilled?

well do you offer dual citizenship

 

because one day i might want to come back to my birth counrty four an hour or so

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.