curly

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this thread is just ridiculous. how many timejust PERSONAL CHOICE hae to be said. simple as that.

what a stupid question to start with.

i knew what the response was going to be but it got people talking, i saw a set on a SV21 camry and nothing could look sillier, for the record i like them on old cars, its just the newer ones????

We are all individuals!

Crowd: Yes! We are all individuals!

Maybe not quite dead, but certainally on life support.

my theory is basically that goats think for themselves and set trends, and sheep follow and re-pronounce what they see and making random bleating sounds as they file into the slaughterhouse by their own will.

that said, I have read way too much Nietzsche.

THAT said, this is a car forum, not a philosophy forum.

*crickets*

Why do people like big fu*k off chromies that clearly do not fit a car correctly?

Like everyone has said a personal preference. Ive had walls on every car ive owned in the past 6 years or so and i was doing it before it was popular again, more than likely ill keep doing it too! Perhaps not correct period style in some cases but who cares?

It if looks good do it.

Troy

i think Troy's car is living proof that whitewalls on a ke20 can be good taste.

this question can be said for anything, like everyone has said, everyone has different opinions and different thoughts. take my 67 xr falcon for example, it's green with a white roof from factory, i've had a shitload of people tell me that they don't like the colour and i should at least colour code the roof. my thoughts? i love it and there thoughts go jump cause it's not there car, i'll be putting the sunroof back onto it, which is also white, and fitting white venetians, and 110% will be putting white walls onto it. to me that would look shit hot. will also more then likely end up with white walls on 16" c5's on my ke36, and white or red walls on my vlt. if someone thinks it ruins my car, good for them, because to me it'll look way better. i hate big bling bling chrome wheels that look like giant dinner plates, but thousands of people have them and love them.

their car, their choice, my car, my choice. enough said :P