March 10, 201016 yr comment_420327 Contact Philbey. He's already tried to tell you once he is serious. Report
March 10, 201016 yr comment_420343 Hi I'm very good at fabricating and had lots of welding experiance, maybe we can do a trade of work for work, if not ive added a pic of my gf maybe we can work something out Report
March 10, 201016 yr comment_420393 Hi I'm very good at fabricating and had lots of welding experiance, maybe we can do a trade of work for work, if not ive added a pic of my gf maybe we can work something out Hahahahahahahahhaahaha :no2: Report
March 10, 201016 yr comment_420419 Mate If you live in Melb I'll lock it for free, We do it all the time for speedway. Cheers Andy Report
March 10, 201016 yr comment_420426 Hi I'm very good at fabricating and had lots of welding experiance, maybe we can do a trade of work for work, if not ive added a pic of my gf maybe we can work something out :no2: :jamie: :jamie: :dance: :dance: :yes: :y: :lolcry: :lolcry: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now