Guard Rolling In Sa

RA28GT

Hey guys i need my front and rear guards rolled on my RA23 for when i lower it. Can anyone recommend anywhere? Cheap is good :wub: but i also want a good job done.

EDIT: After doing some research into this it seems Joe at Wheel Worx is the man to see, hes done my supra before and done a fantastic job but he charges for it these days. $300 for all guards rolled!

Ill see if you guys have any more suggestions if not ill go there.

Edited by RA28GT

Members dont see this ad

Haven't had any personal experince, but Prospect Wheel and Tyre center that 13BT and myelf reccomended also do guard rolling.

I have seen a couple of JZA80's and Soarers that they have and it seems to be pretty good.

Might be another option

i can recommend joe for a top job on all his work i think the prices are fair for the job that the boys do there

do it urself lower it get a round pole wedge it between ur wheel and gaurd drive the car back and forth slowly if its not low enough get someone to sit in boot or bonnet don't aplly to much pressure do it gradually i have done it on 2 of my ke70s and had no problem no paint chips dents ect.... and all it will cost u is aronud 1hr a 6 pack of beer and a few mates..

cheers joel

do it urself lower it get a round pole wedge it between ur wheel and gaurd drive the car back and forth slowly if its not low enough get someone to sit in boot or bonnet don't aplly to much pressure do it gradually i have done it on 2 of my ke70s and had no problem no paint chips dents ect.... and all it will cost u is aronud 1hr a 6 pack of beer and a few mates..

cheers joel

Yeah

Nah

I mean Nah :wub: :D :) :) :laff:

:rolls: ..... :lolcry:

whats so bad about doing it your self mine turned out fine no cracks in paint or dents and saved me $$$ hey if u have the need go and pay wheel works $300 to do it.. how do the professinals do it????? :)

whats so bad about doing it your self mine turned out fine no cracks in paint or dents and saved me $$$ hey if u have the need go and pay wheel works $300 to do it.. how do the professinals do it????? :)

I got no problem with the DIY part of it.

Sure it may be alright on a tissue box, but i get the impression Troy doesnt wanna just stick a bit of pipe in the guards of an old school celica and hope for the best.

I got no problem with the DIY part of it.

Sure it may be alright on a tissue box, but i get the impression Troy doesnt wanna just stick a bit of pipe in the guards of an old school celica and hope for the best.

hey thats fair enough i was just suggesting from my point of view its the way i have done all my cars and never had a problem with the method i use..

• 4 months later...
Haven't had any personal experince, but Prospect Wheel and Tyre center that 13BT and myelf reccomended also do guard rolling.

Ask for Corey or Mark, let them know I recommended you go there. They do ferrari's and other exotics so shouldnt have a problems helping you troy.

I would recommend the DIY approach tho, heatgun and a rubber mallet is all you need. Your welcome to borrow mine if you like, i can show you mine (the fronts which i managed to do without damaging the paint) and explain how i did it

Cheers,

Ryan