Tcca Cruise - May 1st

silverra23

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just got home after going for a bit of tourist stuff after we left. I honestly thought it was going to be a tow truck trip home for me. My oil pressure dropped again....down to 20psi at cruise speed and 0 at idle. Kinda scary since it idles at 50psi and 75psi whilst cruising. Anyway i just kept driving hoping it just got me home...other than i couldnt care.

Getting the pics off my phone as I type, so i'll add them later. Thanks to Brendon for organising it. It was a great day.

Matt don't forget to post the pics of "Quickest Lap of the Day". Wish i had a pic of you in the tyres after the chequred flag :P

Edited by kangaroosa

Thanks for everybody that attended, Had a great time, not good to hear bout the oil pressure dropping but at least you made it home. I had a great time and i hope you all did as well, hopefully will see you at the next one

Also if anybody has any pics would they mind posting them as i left my camera memory card at home and couldn't take any pics.

Cheers

Brendan

Thanks for a great cruise today guys, especially to Brendan and his old man for getting it up and running so well :P Was great to meet and greet old and new faces and have some fun on the go-karts too.

Here are some pics off my phone.

post-2153-1272717942_thumb.jpg

post-2153-1272718020_thumb.jpg

post-2153-1272718218_thumb.jpg

post-2153-1272718317_thumb.jpg

post-2153-1272718395_thumb.jpg

Edited by 78_7kRolla

What a great day!!!!!

Had a play with the tune on the way home. Now no more smokey rolla!!!!

Fuel economy is a huge improvement, I'm not sure of excact numbers

but it seems to have gone from 17lt/100km to about 12 or lower.

Anyway big thanks to Brendan and his dad for organising a great day. Congrats to

Matt for quickest lap time.

Roosa what does the oil look like in the rolla? Might just be a bit thin for a sustained drive.

Photos don't do your car justice I love it.

Stu.

My god... I can't believe stu got the animal out!

Will have to stir him up about another cruise now!

Looks like a great trip guys, I'm crook as a dog and don't have a cool car that's driving atm, will try another time!

JP