Quickest K Powered Car?

LXY-642

Members dont see this ad

yes i am ive built a few tough cars and I'm honestly keen to see how it will go might shock everyone...hopefully myself too haha.

a mate of mine has a ke20 "" rockin rolla"" (with a fairly hot 5k, half cage k50 and a lot of suspension work) and myself have given quite a few things a good scare with his little beast so I'm guessing with a ke10 its lighter i wont run an interior as his has full interior and i'll spend a fair time tuning the suspension to get the most out of it it will be setup for drag/track/and street till i get a defect list as long as my arm hahaha. so i don't see why i can't get a good time in it and have a whole bucket load of fun building/racing it.

if i wanted an easy ten id buy a vl turbo but we all don't want 10s or want it easy.

are 0-100 times allowed here? its just so much easier to calculate. go to the highway, pull over in the median strip and wait for a gap then fang it to 100.

or is this frowned upon? i just want to know how my 5k compares to others :) and don't have to money to go to a track

• 2 weeks later...