Quickest K Powered Car?

LXY-642

Members dont see this ad

hmm so i have a 4k in my ke20 and a sc14 wonder how it will go.

so keen to just do a fullhouse run down the drags on nos go for broke haha. have been looking at kits non stop but can't justify 600 plus for a kit only for a single run.

can't keep it cause well I'm a tool and id use it to give somthing a good scare on the street and lose my licence or life

type 5k into ebay and there is a w series box and bellhousing $100

Cheers for that Mitch. Had a look it's an early w40 from what I can see. I'm more after the later one from a 7k townace. The later ones are a bit easier to get.

Stu.

hey stu theres a w series bellhousing and box on ebay type 5k i think

It's a W40, I believe. Not certain the bellhousings are the same...

EDIT: I dunno what happened but somehow I was behind on the thread lol... Apologies...

Edited by mhmills

There was one in the fs section stu! Search back a couple of weeks. Give you the link but on my phone

Cheers Si. Was only in that section last night can't believe I missed it. I'll have to check funds after all my purchases.

Btw huge thanks for putting me onto Todd. Saved a heap of headaches. I'm trailing 4age main cap bolts later this week when I get my mates new 4agte engine done, if they fit its another win for us forced fed k guys.

Stu.

debating on wether to drop a sidey on this sc14 and running a suck threw so i can run the ke20 dwon the drags to see what she will do give the 4k a hiding

Ddooo it. You know you want too!!!

I'm spewin I didn't race the 5kze before it was sold.

Stu.

Edited by kickn5k