Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quickest K Powered Car?

Featured Replies

Hope I don't Sh*t a gearbox or Diff :S especially on my L's hehe

  • Replies 351
  • Views 190.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The easiest way to do it is this:   You are allowed ONE power adder. Power adder definition: Turbocharger, Supercharger, Nitrous Oxide.   This is how all the drag racing categories do it, except

  • anyway has anybody started building a tough k motor besides the people who have already got one hahaha   must put up pics or it doesn't exsist

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    copper gaskets man best way to go

Posted Images

type 5k into ebay and there is a w series box and bellhousing $100

hmm so i have a 4k in my ke20 and a sc14 wonder how it will go.

so keen to just do a fullhouse run down the drags on nos go for broke haha. have been looking at kits non stop but can't justify 600 plus for a kit only for a single run.

can't keep it cause well I'm a tool and id use it to give somthing a good scare on the street and lose my licence or life

type 5k into ebay and there is a w series box and bellhousing $100

Cheers for that Mitch. Had a look it's an early w40 from what I can see. I'm more after the later one from a 7k townace. The later ones are a bit easier to get.

 

Stu.

got quoted 300 from toyo spares for a kr42r townace 5 speed w box thats the hydro one

wonder if toyo spares have a 5k whats there number?

  • Author

wonder if anyone is going to post up the cc of a 3k head? :(

hey stu theres a w series bellhousing and box on ebay type 5k i think

It's a W40, I believe. Not certain the bellhousings are the same...

 

EDIT: I dunno what happened but somehow I was behind on the thread lol... Apologies...

Edited by mhmills

  • Author

Been a while since I've seen a post from you taz. How's the ke55 going? You wound the boost up yet?

There was one in the fs section stu! Search back a couple of weeks. Give you the link but on my phone

Cheers Si. Was only in that section last night can't believe I missed it. I'll have to check funds after all my purchases.

Btw huge thanks for putting me onto Todd. Saved a heap of headaches. I'm trailing 4age main cap bolts later this week when I get my mates new 4agte engine done, if they fit its another win for us forced fed k guys.

 

Stu.

debating on wether to drop a sidey on this sc14 and running a suck threw so i can run the ke20 dwon the drags to see what she will do give the 4k a hiding

debating on wether to drop a sidey on this sc14 and running a suck threw so i can run the ke20 dwon the drags to see what she will do give the 4k a hiding

Ddooo it. You know you want too!!!

I'm spewin I didn't race the 5kze before it was sold.

Stu.

Edited by kickn5k

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.