Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quickest K Powered Car?

Featured Replies

anyway has anybody started building a tough k motor besides the people who have already got one hahaha

 

must put up pics or it doesn't exsist

 

I have :glare: .....wont be a MEGGA number wepon but will have a few cool parts attached like a good radaitor and that.

 

And mine will be going in a light KE1X car :)

 

Watch this space

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 351
  • Views 190.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The easiest way to do it is this:   You are allowed ONE power adder. Power adder definition: Turbocharger, Supercharger, Nitrous Oxide.   This is how all the drag racing categories do it, except

  • anyway has anybody started building a tough k motor besides the people who have already got one hahaha   must put up pics or it doesn't exsist

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    copper gaskets man best way to go

Posted Images

I'm just colecting parts gonna try runa supercharged and turboed 7k with twin sideys in my ke20 build thread up in the next week or two have 90 percent of my injection gear but not everything yet

  • Author

Anyone find forged 5k pistons yet? Spool does the rods

doesnt kickn5k make them or something?

i found some harley ones but they run a floating gudgon pin or something made my engine builder cringe so i just got a 7k instead

  • Author

Hey phil. I swear everytime you post you either have a different motor or your motor is going into a different car lol.

don't we all? Over active minds.. My plans have changed once again and they probably will 5 more times before I get set on something so I'm just going to paint it first and see if I still like the idea in a couple of months once the car is painted :P

Hey phil. I swear everytime you post you either have a different motor or your motor is going into a different car lol.

 

Phil has more than one project.

i have 4 rollas dude and i just got my ke20 like no rust and dam straight this ones gonna get a 5k that I'm rebuilding rite now with twin sideys extractors and a amr500 charger and I'm hopefully gettin a ke10 later this yr and it will be getting the built 7ket with powerglide r31 diff full cage 4 link tubs u get the idea

  • Author

don't we all? Over active minds.. My plans have changed once again and they probably will 5 more times before I get set on something so I'm just going to paint it first and see if I still like the idea in a couple of months once the car is painted :P

 

 

True. Not normally different cars though lol. Didn't know phil had 4 different ones. I seem to of changed my mind every time I let other people know what I wanna do. So I'm just keeping quiet till it's done :)

i found some harley ones but they run a floating gudgon pin or something made my engine builder cringe so i just got a 7k instead

Would have cringed because if pin size. Pretty sure most dam pumps run .792" pin diameter, which are the only engine to run this size gudgeon pin. Pretty sure if compression height and bore were close enough you could with a bit of creative machining get it to work.

So your theory of going to a 7k is so you don't have to run as much boost? So not needing forgies?

I should have photos of my new pistons loaded up in a few weeks. I've got to finish cyl head chamber design so I can work out bowl size. I'm mainly like Phil-keto collecting parts until I get dads fj20t datto conversion done. I've got turbo, tial gate(38mm external), head studs, haltech e6x, manifold flanges,throttle body and waiting on rods to arrive. Now I need fmic and injectors so my mate and I can start fabricating stuff which is when you guys need to keep an eye on my build thread.

 

Stu.

no I'm waitin on the rods to finnish up the forged 7k less boost lol nah man I'm gonna be pushing boost in till it either runs out of flow or pops and il rebuild it haha.

no I'm waitin on the rods to finnish up the forged 7k less boost lol nah man I'm gonna be pushing boost in till it either runs out of flow or pops and il rebuild it haha.

Well that's what we wanted to hear!!!

 

Stu.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.