September 26, 201016 yr comment_471747 each to there own had a powerglide in my vlt less gears more fun. Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_471751 I love the idea of a 2 spd, 5k stall, huge cam and a locker in a ke20. Z even though it won't compare to my old 320rwkw vl it would be so much cooker Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_471754 So much cooker indeed :lol: So Phil, what results are you expecting from the rebuilt Toyoglide? Is it now like a bulletproof quickshifter?? Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_471889 lol i work from 4 till 4 guys not much time to myself lol will give you the verdict sometime this week Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_471916 Darren do you think you could have gained much more power with your old setup using water injection and or e85 or was the head at a brick wall flow wise? Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_471991 Darren do you think you could have gained much more power with your old setup using water injection and or e85 or was the head at a brick wall flow wise? Same air flow....more octane. You work it out! :wink: Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_472119 Haha just found this thread. Seems a good thing. Let's see how crazy it gets taz. sorry about the YouTube links I couldn't find his web site. Does this mean I have to race the blown setup? Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_472178 it would help if you actually drove yours on the street first stu :P Edited September 28, 201016 yr by MRMOPARMAN Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_472257 Deffinately set yourself a S/C time before you pull it all off. :yes: Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_472272 You know I drive my car mate, I was at the last cruise if you remember. Stu. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now