Earth Quake/tremor

iwontarolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hopefully it damaged a few SA keyboards so they stop being post whores in sale threads.

ahahaha I hear ya.

anyway I dug the earthquake, thought it was kind of fun. Never felt one before but as soon as I first heard/felt it, it felt similar to underground blasting at a mine site. My GF freaked and yelled "what the hell is that" and I just laughed and said "ahh, it's just an earthquake.

here's a humourous and somewhat relevant comic:

seismic_waves.png

Edited by philbey

Says the guys who rides a road bike in thongs and shorts and drops it around a corner ;)

I have never ridden in shorts and thongs.

The pic you are referring to would be this one here yeah:

018.jpg

Oh shees I ain't wearing a helmet either, Oh wonder what this pic is:

012.jpg

Hmmm, Taken the same day, Oh yeah that was when I went down to yamaha an put a deposit on the bike and was sitting on it while it was running to see what it did when It got warm, Or maybe this pic:

post-1373-1271598063.jpg

Which was the day after I was wearing jeans:

post-1373-1271599446_thumb.jpg

But anyway found the reason that I most likely crashed due to me locking up the rear wheel was because the front brake was not working as it should which was pointed out to me weeks before I crashed it but it felt ok to me.

That sort of attitude is what got you banned in the first place Trev so keep it up champ :laff:

As for the earthquake I didn't feel it I was too drunk up the river :D

I asked to be banned tard, Don't come into a thread and go 'why the fvck did you post that sh1t' without reading it, Obviously a boost c**t trying to be a smartass.

Edited by Trev

I asked to be banned tard, Don't come into a thread and go 'why the fvck did you post that sh1t' without reading it, Obviously a boost c**t trying to be a smartass.

Read the thread dumbass.

I think Luke was refering to the above comment.

don't be so quick to fire up.....

When he generalises about SA people, I tend to get the urge to give him that little push over the edge to come out swinging. I find it amusing.

Hey Trev, next time you make a smart arse remark/generalisation, expect some sort of bite or retaliation from other people, including myself.

If you can't name and shame the culprit, keep your keyboard warrior fingers in your pockets and save yourself the hassle.

When he generalises about SA people, I tend to get the urge to give him that little push over the edge to come out swinging. I find it amusing.

Hey Trev, next time you make a smart arse remark/generalisation, expect some sort of bite or retaliation from other people, including myself.

I don't really blame you. I get the urge and find it amusing too. but just not worth the hassle sometimes.