Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7Agte 20V Blacktop

Featured Replies

  • Replies 334
  • Views 720.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • _FNQ_rolla_
    _FNQ_rolla_

    Ok, some more pics for you all.   Dash is nearly all stripped out (going to total rewire everything as I am fussy at what I do)       Filling in the cracks in the dash pad       I used a

  • _FNQ_rolla_
    _FNQ_rolla_

    Hi there, The motor only has done 350kms and I have already done an oil change so it was off to the rollers for a tune (I really did not like driving it with the base tune).   We only took the boos

Posted Images

insane. Congratulations man.

  • 1 year later...

Hows this car going?? just read the whole thread, awesome stuff. I am building a 7agte ke30 myself in new zealand, would like to hear a bit more about your intercooler setup and also the rwd cooling setup you used, cheers

Hey mate i don't think gavin goes on here anymore. He sent me a pic msg this morning, the car has had paint and is looking epic, with some serious looking tyres under it now too. It has been regoed for ages now, and is alive and well and still getting some nice upgrades.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.