Police - Mixed Priorities

I went down to motor reg today to get my motorbike licence anyway i found out that i was disqulified for 6 months. I should of stopped driving in May. Wheres the notification, am i suposed to be physic. I deal with motor reg fairly regulary i would of thought i would of found out earlier or at least a letter telling me i was banned from driving. :y:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got pulled up in my misses's dead stock, perfect condition Daewoo lanos saturday night, i was driving casually, so much for "if you do nothing wrong you've got nothing to hide". The cops were rude as hell aswell. I explained why i was driving it, we had house warming party and a bunch of mini eminems rocked up causing trouble so i drove her mr2 back to my place and drove her lanos back in so the mr2 woudln't get damaged, as it was the little shits stole the hubcaps off my subaru!

oh not to mention the police wanted nothing to do with helping deal with the mini eminems roaming around damaging property.

Previous to that I got "dumpin oil" added to my record which i've never done, my cars on a "hit list" in victoria becuase its a clean modified import, not to mention i drive it like a grandma 90% of the time, i'll admit to driving a bit enthusiasticly outa town every now and then. Its crap!!

hahaha. a dude i know in town had a really low VS commodore wagon with 17" chromies. i jokingly said "where's your pursuit rims mate? they're all the go" and in all seriousness he looked me straight in the eye and said "yeah, i want to get some"

i fell over

It makes you wonder. I have about $15,000 in unpaid driving fines

(yes $15000). Funny thing is the only accident i,ve ever been involoved

in was when a wanker turned right from the left hand turning lane

and drove under the side of my truck and that was 23years ago.

I have never been booked for more than 20k's overand the last 6

were between 1 and 3 k's over :jamie:

Thats after the discrepency percentage is deducted. Years ago, there was a 10% allowance/deduction based on your overall speed. (not sure if other states have this)

Although i think Steve Bracks has since lowered that percentage to 7% or even lower (revenue raising??).

So if i were doing 100km/h. Then i could actually be travelling at 107km/h and not get booked. Because you deduct 7% of your total speed to allow for any indescrpencies in the camera and its reading.

I think this only applies to roadside cameras though.

The Police Radar guns are may be excluded from this deduction.

So Sloth Snr must have been doing around 110km/h in a 100km/h zone to get booked doing 103km/h. I pretty sure i got the maths right.