The Rebuild Of Slw42 Version 2.0 Ke55 Coupe

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well update time

I finally got around to the brakes on this thing as for months now i havent driven the car at all

i had to do front brake lines and change the master cyclinder so i went a brought them and decided i didnt like the look of my struts in the car and as there started to leak i changed them to some spare ones i had lying around.

The old struts were removed and were pretty bad with leaks and cut springs so with the newer struts and proper lowered king springs installed i felt it was also due to do wheel bearings while i am at it and so i did hopefully i can get some pics of the stuff to show u but ran out of daylight today.

All thats left to drive the car is get some new rubber for my cool looking wheels and fix some bog work up on the passanger side and be on the road driving again can't wait

Good stuff man. Thought we'd lost you there for a while.

haha nah man just the funds werent avaliable to me at the time and well they are now lol as well as other things getting in the way so i takes time i recently just paid rego so its got me keen to get it on the street well before christmas when its due again

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best