Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise

Featured Replies

hey just wondering if anyone would be interested in going for a leisurely cruise in the next couple of months not really sure what is a good route but I'm heaps keen so wondering if anyones got any ideas and who might be keen cause I'm eager to see some of these corollas on here in the flesh :blinks:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt mind a meet up. See who we can get out, speak to people see what, when and where the cruise is going and people will either show up or not...

 

 

Karl.

  • Author

well if everyone whos keen let us know on here we can try organise a date etc if it seems worth while!! :blinks:

me too may have to pull out late notice tho due to family concerns.

but ya always keen for a cruise.

  • Author

sweet also cream dream do you go to trade school at MTA?

doubtful the corolla will be running but ill try come say hi in the daily

Same with me . . but in the Mira :abuse:

  • Author

sweet! well I'm in no rush id rather wait a while and get a good crowd if you guys are keen to wait a few weeks?

If anyone wants me to come out for this, they're going to have to come and pick me up so I can ride shotgun.

 

I haven't been on a cruise in ages, but would be good to put a nickname to a face.

If anyone wants me to come out for this, they're going to have to come and pick me up so I can ride shotgun.

 

I haven't been on a cruise in ages, but would be good to put a nickname to a face.

 

Might have a spare seat if i decide to get the ute all clean...

come on mick just get the wags going already!! lol.

 

It goes, just needs sanding and painting and I keep injuring either my back or neck so nothing gets done on it.

 

Feel free if you would like to do it for me Luc :)

 

I'll pay you in M&M's :laff:

haha funny dude... hey if theres a wkend i'm free shoot me a pm and i can come and 'help' more than willing to help out!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.