Lucy The 4Age 55

Chillin

Members dont see this ad

LOL! I'm running 195/60R14. 60mm off the sill? thats almost dangerous let alone no suspension movement

your speedo is out correct? from my calculation you need 195/55R15 so your speedo stays the same

http://www.1010tires.com/TireSizeCalculator.asp?action=submit

have a play around with that.

Edited by Evan G

yes it is challange being that low, reflectors on the road are like speed bumps. was not practical at all.

I do not have a working spedo, never have. getting that fixed soon.

I'm still curious on how you managed to be 2' lower than 110mm from the sills and still be legal?

you know the main leaf in your spring pack? the one with the eyes on it?

i got a spare pair of them. cut the eyes off and installed it flipped ontop of the old spring

ill measure it again tomorrow but a coke can fitted under there like a cock in a shirt sleeve

I understand completly what you have done, i just can't fathem how far you claim it has lowerd the car. fliped eye and 2 1/2 blocks got me to just above bumps, hard to picture just a fliped leaf getting the same result.

Fliping the eye itself would lower the pack a good 1' further than your 'cut eye fliped' to a stock pack method.