Lucy The 4Age 55

Chillin

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Little update, swung some s13 ca seats into today, just bolted up the standard rails to them. verry impressed with the outcome!

Also Added a pic from a little while ago, i know you guys love pics rather than words.

post-11193-0-03458300-1307270408_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-96424900-1307270491_thumb.jpg

have you had a problem were the front sway bar leaves a "imprint" on the chassis rail under hard cornering being that low?

I did Evan with my old setup, I've now got 75mm bump steer reducers under the front, it completely changed how the car held speed through the hill and dropped all front end gear down to a normal level so that there is no clearance issues with the front sway bar. I can grab some pics for reference if you'd like to look into it further?

Do you have/ had this problem?

EDIT: Got a pic there for you

I'm not normally a huge ke3x and 5x fan but I really like the look of your car. It's opening my eyes to something new haha!

Cheers buddy I really appreciate that, Its awesome to see more people warming the the old shape. I have always regarded the ke30/55's as the in-between shape for the corolla's hence why it may be overlooked as a nice looking car.

But at the end of the day it is a corolla, That's why we love them :dance:

post-11193-0-29512000-1307272707_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chillin

Hey lads,

was at the jdmst meet on Monday night, seen a few members up there, but was unable to meet any of you. Keen to see alot more of you on AJD!

On another note I've got a few idea's going around in my head for this long weekend in regards to the rear end suspension and guards. so many pictures will be taken and progress noted for befit!

Finally a few pictures from this week, And no the rims are not for sale for the record :no2:

post-11193-0-63612100-1307612476_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-86676400-1307612562_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-63654400-1308345384_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-69952300-1308345419_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-29874500-1308345445_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chillin

• 2 weeks later...

were the oil come out?

edit - we had a truck come into work looking like that. turned out to blow a hole in the piston causing ALOT of blow by and shooting out every gasket know to man kind

Edited by Evan G

I'm unsure where any of it has come from, as i just got the shits and parked the car.

From what i can see there was some a spray point from the front of the engine that hit the fan and went everywhere. there is also a major leak somewhere nere the carby that shot straight up and covered the inside of the bonnet.

Yesterday i got it towed home due to "bad fuel" diagnosed by the RACQ dude, clearly i have many more issues than that.

Not sure if it's a replace the engine job or just a bolt on fix.

I'll keep the updates rolling once i get the problem sused out