October 27, 201114 yr Author comment_562997 New wheels arrived. lips were overhauled on Tuesday, could not be happier with the results. Now prepping for polish and paint. Extremely happy with the test fit, may have to run a 175/60 just to get it under the guard :dance: Edited October 27, 201114 yr by Chillin Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_562998 nomnomnomnom looking good champ! what colour you going for? Report
October 27, 201114 yr Author comment_563002 nomnomnomnom looking good champ! what colour you going for? The orange in the picture, same as the front's. It's like a pale orange in real life. They should look trick with the lips polished to a mirror finish Report
October 29, 201114 yr Author comment_563259 polish work done, just needs paint and tyres put on now :dance: Report
October 30, 201114 yr Author comment_563458 Almost done, Just bolts and tyres to go on tomorrow and the leading edge to be sanded off. Can't wait Report
November 11, 201114 yr Author comment_565651 Sad news dudes, Car was defected on Wednesday night. As a result it will be put into storage for a year or two. Hopefully it will return with rebuild and engine upgrade. Report
November 12, 201114 yr comment_565798 well thats not good at all Hayden pull it out for the cruise soon Report
November 12, 201114 yr comment_565804 No can do Carlos... Rego and insurance have been cashed in. The cops raped us pretty good. :( Report
November 28, 201114 yr Author comment_568577 Sooooo um kinda a little update. Sold off many parts of the car in the mindset that I was selling the whole thing. The buyer didn't show and I was left with pretty much a stock car and cash money. So on the weekend i went and purchased: 16v small port t50 clutch x-members cables tail shaft to suit loom and ecu (on the way) Mig welder grinder wire wheels sheet metal With that in mind you can kinda guess where I'm going. I'm looking forward to the rebuild, re-rego and the feeling of driving a corolla of my own again. Pics are boring so I'm just going to write very long paragraphs from now on Report
December 10, 201114 yr Author comment_570783 Progress is slow in the build. I've been purchasing parts as i go and almost have the full list. Need: metal engine mount brackets (rwd) alternator surge tank gearbox adapter plate loom Then it's ready to be put in :dance: I also cracked out the welder last weekend to have a go at repairing some rust. I'm not the best welder and that showed in my work. Hopefully i'll be getting a helping hand by some mates who are planning on teaching me right, so i can do it myself. Those who have me on facebook will have seen the pictures :wink: Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_570917 Good work, practise makes perfect my friend :wink: , are you useing? a gas or gasless mig? Report
December 11, 201114 yr Author comment_570970 Good work, practise makes perfect my friend :wink: , are you useing? a gas or gasless mig? Gassless mig, ozito mwr-090. It was cheap and seems to work well for what i need. I just need to get some hours under my belt and all shall be good Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now