Complaint

this probably isnt in the right section but i couldnt really find the "right" section to put in it. how do you go about making a complaint about moderators? ive had a fairly offensive warning given to me for a " useless piece of opinion for someones sales thread" which was a comment to aid the sale of someones car as well as being told "i'm just waiting for the warn level to hit 100% and I can piss you off for life....." which i find offensive considering i was just trying to help someone else. seriously, what is it with moderators going power crazy? its just an online forum, get over it....

Members dont see this ad

It's under discussion. If you're really bothered, PM Irokin as mentioned.

This is a good time to point out that there has been an increase in the number of "unneccesary" posting in sales threads. Most people don't even see them because we delete a lot of useless comments.

The rules are quite clear, and regardless of the fact that we think we're awesome, keep in mind that we work hard to keep this site the way it is.

Edited by philbey

its just an online forum, get over it....

You said it. We don't react to anything except peoples' posting habits. Your comments are not warranted in the sales section. I don't care how you try and justify it (helping? lol).

Point is, you are way up there in warn %.

Ask yourself why.

Then stop having a go at all of us in general. If you have a specific complaint, take it by PM to irokin. He calls the shots.

Moderators are people too, we have emotions and although we try to not react to the things we sift out of the forum daily we sometimes do and we are capable of owning up to it when we do, if approached in a civil and calm manner.

If you consider yourself hard done by, put it into perspective. You have required several bouts of moderation already, which just eats precious minutes out of our lives away for no good reason. Now you start a thread to complain about moderators.

While you are annoyed at us now, the things we do that you perceive selfishly as victimization, are done to keep things running smoothly for the majority of the forum members (everybody except you, perhaps?). Most people, once having placed a for sale add, would only like a post if it is a genuinely sincere inquiry about a possible sale, not to see they have a response and be disappointed by some idle banter that someone such as your self sees as 'helpful' to them selling their vehicle.

Before you go too nuts crying about how hard done by you are, i will remind us all how much you contibute with a few of your greatest hits. Surely these are all the kinds of comments we need here and should tolerate on a daily basis...

"reason for sale?"

"reason for sale mate?"

"you might already know this joluf and big jace so this is more for prospective buyers.... this car would be an absolute riot with the ecotec motor in it, but if its still not enough for you, you rip out the ecotec and bolt in an l67 motor (supercharged ecotec found mainly in vt calais and statesman), as it uses the same mounts etc. l67s can be had cheap and put out practically the same power as the holden 308 motors and similar torque. and theyre cheap to modify as well. just some food for thought. free bump for a wicked car. if i had the 6500 youre asking for id snap it up"

"if had the money for this id be all over it! nice car mate, good luck with the sale"

"wow i am so sick of you keyboard warriors. do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time than pick on other people behind the safety of your computer? why don't you get a life and leave my thread alone. only bother posting if you are interested. i have had pm offers from a few different members on here, one was a timewaster who several times didnt reply to my messages unless i emailed him as well, and the other main offer i got i would be interested in if there wasnt quite so much rust on the shell (in over a dozen spots). i don't go crapping all over your threads so don't do the same to mine. especially taz rx, youre a moderator, i would expect a better example from someone like you than the example you are setting. no wonder there are so many w@*kers on forums like this when the moderators are such d*@ckheads"

"pm sent"

"don't you just hate it when people do that?"

"if only this were in sa, or i was in qld!!!!"

"pm sent"

"so how much would it cost to get it resprayed black all over then? pm sent."

"you might want to change your signature message then haha, free bump."

"email received, pm sent"

"no problem mate, good luck with the sale. suprised you haven't sold it already though...."

"no need to be like that. I'm not one of those boostcruising people who offer to do a swap and then you never hear from them again. currently i don't have cash but i have my daily i want to swap. i ask if people will swap with me so i don't waste their time asking them questions about their car, or spending time inspecting their car if they don't want to swap.

jeez so many people on this forum are @*#@s"

"swaps for a daily??"

"guessing thats a no to my last post?"

"are you interested in any swaps?"

"yeah i have no idea whats going on"

"how come youre selling it already? didnt you only buy it last month?"

"id be interested but that colour is soooo off putting. any idea how much it would cost to get it resprayed black entirely?"

"would you be interested in a swap for a VS commodore?"

"why pink? haha"

"interested in a swap for my VS as a daily, plus $500 cash your way??"

"wicked, well again, if you them still in 2 to 3 weeks time, ill get back in touch, or if i sell my VS before then ill get back in touch"

"this sounds like an absolute bargain. if you still have it in a couple of weeks (which i highly doubt!) ill get in touch with the money"

"is it a no then?"

"if these were in sa...."

"any chance you would swap for a VS commodore?"

"would you consider a swap for a VS commodore Equipe??"

"wana buy my VS so i can buy this? haha"

"if i can get rid of my VS by then ill snap it up"

"fair enough mate. well if i sell the commodore before you sell the 'rolla, ill be in touch. good luck with the sale"

"would you consider a swap for a overrated vs commodore equipe??"

"how come youre no longer selling it?"

"heya mate how is the car mechanically? when you say it needs tlc, do you just mean in terms of bodywork and trim? i have $1k cash which i have waiting to be spent on the right car."

"heya would you be interested in a swap for a daily? its a vs commdore in really good condition? when you say its making a weird noise from the drivers wheel, do you know what the issue is? thanks"

Now that we have had a good look through your posts we can work out a few things.

1.. You are desperately trying to get rid of a vs commonwhore.

2. You make inappropriate comments in for sale more regularly than anyone should have to tolerate.

3. You think most people here are idiots.

4. You expect to come here, contribute next to nothing in any technical, social or constructive fashion at all, and still get away with abusing the privilege that is the for sale section.

5. You make posts when PM is more appropriate.

If i was in charge you'd be banned already. Looking at all the above crap posts I'd suggest that plenty of people have been banned for less. Interestingly all this rubbish posting has been done since march. Despite a few warnings you haven't changed your habits at all. I vote that you be banned. Simple as that.

Pull your head in. You are lucky to still be a member. Take it anyway you like. Its not intended to disrespect you in any specific way, but just to make you aware that you are part of something greater than an individuals needs and that you should respect it.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

• 3 weeks later...