Rb30e In Ke50

drewy86

Members dont see this ad

it wouldn't be street legal

not without registering your car as an Independantly Constructed Vehicle, which would mean making the car compliant with all CURRENT ADRs and getting about 10 to 15 grand of chassis stress and emissions testing done. for the amount of money you'd spend, it wouldn't be worth it

there was a ke20 in adelaide getting around with an unengineered rb30de conversion for a while, they just cut a massive hole in the firewall

Buy why?

A 1ggte has been done into the KE30 etc corolla and isnt as much as a boat anker as a rb30, I would also think it would make more power than a rb30 too.

People keep asking these questions about radical engines in these cars, ANY thing will fit, youll just have to modify a little more.

Monster garage put a jet engine into a celica.

post-20-1123851193.jpg

Na she wouldn't be a daily driver!! (F^%K a duck that would be cool but) Me and a dear friend of mine have just purchased a granny pack Ke55 sedan which we are planing on joing the rally circut with!! Looking for extra Kilowatts!! But at the mom on a bloody big budget as I am inbetweenm jobs and my mate was laid off as off 2weeks ago.. We have been reading the how to get K motor hot section on Wiki!!

Thanks for the info guys... If you know of anywhere I can get webers or su's cheap and some extractors let me know.. I rang some bloke but has he said "CBF looking out the back it is raining" So still in the market

Thanks Again Drew

I know that KE20 with the RB30 engine that was gettin around adelaide. That had an Rx4 minispooled diff in it and was auto. got him to pull some nice doughies on the road outside work before he left (i used to work at BP).

Apparently, it would go sideways at 110kph when u kicked down the trans. I saw under the bonnet too. Had a massive hole in the firewall to fit that engine.

Personally, I'd got for an SR20DET. :)