Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Case Of The Ex

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 45.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

once kids are involved its 75-25 so unfair cuz they can get there pick :glare:

Heh... Irony is I didn't even have to.

 

I gave her explicit instructions... DO NOT fill with anything less than 95, or it will detonate. The timing is advanced and the block and head have been skimmed.

 

It was running some ridiculous comp ratio...

 

Silly bitch filled it with regular russia-spec on the first fill. Lasted about 3 days before everything just melted.

 

had this going through my head while reading this.

  • 2 months later...

I'm freshly married, and at this stage, I don't believe she would try to take my cars. But I have said to her, if it come down to it, we'll either be civil and split it fairly, or I'll set everything alight and neither of us get anything.

hmm id burn my cars before id let her take them and she knows it have enough towey mates hwo would go pick up my car from my ex if it happend and enough places to stash em till i could find anouther body to transplant into honestly i don't think my misso would leave me but hell if she did f@$k it would get ugly

If me and the missus split it would be because of the Rolla :lol:

 

I doubt the car would get away unharmed..

If me and the missus split it would be because of the Rolla :lol:

 

I doubt the car would get away unharmed..

 

my gf told me if i ever cheated my car would be unrecognisable ........ :P

  • 1 month later...

Pre-nups these days are needed.

 

The majority of women out there are money hungry vultures!

Its not just women. Everybody is money hungry these days. Most important thing to know about you is what do you do for a living and what do you earn.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.