June 28, 201016 yr comment_448117 Lol! Could have been worse, she might have left it with you then destroyed it as a few women have done! It gets so you can't afford to get divorced, it costs too much in lots of ways. So... back to an ol' Corolla... :wink: Edited June 28, 201016 yr by altezzaclub Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_448130 Maybe I'm missing something here, but why on earth would you have let you ex take off with your car? Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_448145 Ex took this one with her... But I got it back after she blew it up :wink: Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_448147 Maybe I'm missing something here, but why on earth would you have let you ex take off with your car? thats what i was wondering..... unless it was bought by both of you, even then, its still half your car.... Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_448188 At least she didn't do what my mate's ex did... she left the car (with about 20,000 still owing) and took the house, which she sold for almost triple what they bought it for. And really... it's a subaru. not that big a loss. :wink: welcome to the frey. Toyota ftw. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_448229 You should see what my Mrs did to my bike, There is quite a bit of damage. Report
June 29, 201016 yr Author comment_448364 I'm guessing maybe he kept the tonna and she got the WRX!? ur right taz i still got the tonner she aint ever gettin that! my dad had a heart attack in the middle of building it and all he wanted to do was finish it ;) and i got the house so i guess its a small win in a way :laff: and to answer why i let her take it its hard to stop some one when u don't know their leavin and ur at work when they do :wink: Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_448371 I told my wife during an argument she can take the stinking VZ Commodore of ours... get the thing as far away from me as possible. As for the Corolla no chance in hell she would get her grubby mitts on that :wink: Report
July 2, 201016 yr Author comment_449081 I told my wife during an argument she can take the stinking VZ Commodore of ours... get the thing as far away from me as possible. As for the Corolla no chance in hell she would get her grubby mitts on that :) thats where it lucky my corollas been buried in me dads shed for a few years now while i was doin up house ex aint touchin mine either :) will have pics of it as soon as i can get to it Report
July 2, 201016 yr comment_449091 One of my mum's mates. His got a genuine xw gtho. They split up and she asked what's that thing worth? Sell it and I want half. He turned around and said. What that thing? That's worth nothing it's just an old car. So she said yeah I suppose well you can keep it then. Report
July 7, 201016 yr comment_450002 One of my mum's mates. His got a genuine xw gtho. They split up and she asked what's that thing worth? Sell it and I want half. He turned around and said. What that thing? That's worth nothing it's just an old car. So she said yeah I suppose well you can keep it then. That is f@$kin gold haha. Report
July 8, 201016 yr comment_450153 Ex took this one with her... But I got it back after she blew it up :) That was sugar well spent. Report
July 8, 201016 yr comment_450155 Heh... Irony is I didn't even have to. I gave her explicit instructions... DO NOT fill with anything less than 95, or it will detonate. The timing is advanced and the block and head have been skimmed. It was running some ridiculous comp ratio... Silly bitch filled it with regular russia-spec on the first fill. Lasted about 3 days before everything just melted. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now