Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What I 'replaced' The Rolla With

Featured Replies

Yo.. Some of you might know/remember me.. My new daily is starting to come together so I guess I could show what I'm driving now..

 

From this:

IMG076-2-1.jpg

 

To this:

4739030208_bfbd415888_b.jpg

 

Guess which one is the most reliable? :laff:

Oh, and I haven't sold (or scrapped..) the Rolla, I couldn't, never. What it needs is some wide wheels and a good four-five inches drop :wink: All in due time...

hmmm taking a liking too...hints that its turbo? :wink:

 

Karl.

yeh those wheels rule, erik was it you with that cool daihatsu with the same wheels?

 

I think that was the guy that had the daihatsu charmant.

 

Lovin the vw.

Nice MK3! Zender Turbo's belong there too :)

  • Author
yeh those wheels rule, erik was it you with that cool daihatsu with the same wheels?

 

Guilty as charged :)

IMG058-1.jpg

  • 3 months later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.