November 27, 201015 yr comment_484526 Just get me a total on the price. I'd rather pay it all upfront than worry about having to find an ATM when I get there :P Report
November 28, 201015 yr comment_484892 Sadly the Celica won't be coming to this one... or any of my other fleet! We are moving the next weekend, so I will be busy finalising stuff for that :) Report
November 29, 201015 yr Author comment_485116 Shame you can't make it Adam, I'm not even going to say do a day trip, I know how testing moving house can be! Cressida power it is Joel! Nothing wrong with that, especially with that grouse turbo spool! I'm busting my arse doing house reno's, finishing the shed, getting the babys room ready and going nuts on my Rolla for the trip! Will have it running with the blown 5k this weekend. Ok, this put me back on the info thread so I will have to put it up tomorrow... The laptops at the mrs work, bugger typing that up on my phone! Jarrad Report
November 29, 201015 yr comment_485182 or, you know, there's two PC's at my place.....and a shed full of stuff you can look through too! Report
November 30, 201015 yr comment_485389 I'm def going to this guys seeing how its in my backyard (Geelong) haha :lolcry: Hope to bring the ke70 or if I'm lucky the little ke15 sprinter out for a spin and to show off :happy: Hope to here all Melbourne guys toot as they pass the Ballarat turn off on the new highway as i live next to it lol :laff: see ya jimi Report
December 1, 201015 yr Author comment_485596 Hello again everyone :D Just a quick note to let you all know you should have a pm from me if you have shown intrest in this cruise, some of you already have entry forms so you will not have recieved a pm. Hope that makes sense! Now get the entry form sorted and let's get cruising! If you did not recieve a pm and want to come check out the info thread for details/instructions and go from there. Things are speeding up. Not long now! Thanks to all that have already deposited! JP Report
December 1, 201015 yr comment_485600 Things are speeding up. Not long now! thanks for rubbing it in, sooo very much work to do, is starting to stress me out still can't wait tho (sif that makes sense :blinks: ) Report
December 2, 201015 yr Author comment_485682 Don't worry Poz, I'm in the same boat... But I have got a shed full of car parts that need to become a car and then I have to sort out rego and get it tuned etc. Will be running this weekend, that's a big milestone! Keep the emails coming people, need this paperwork/deposits back asap! Jarrad Report
December 3, 201015 yr comment_486034 Don't worry Poz, I'm in the same boat... But I have got a shed full of car parts that need to become a car and then I have to sort out rego and get it tuned etc. Will be running this weekend, that's a big milestone! Keep the emails coming people, need this paperwork/deposits back asap! Jarrad at least you have the bits, and a shed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
December 6, 201015 yr comment_486622 Can't wait! Will see if the Minister of War & Finance will be attending with me... Not going to have a chance to organise the show bags this year as I'm in the middle of a big project (I'm still at the office and it's almost 9pm). If anyone wants to take the reins I'd be happy to advise. Also -- I have no idea what car I'll be in. Report
December 6, 201015 yr comment_486710 Well my 5k decided to blow up, so I have another one on the way, should be all up and running by next week =] which means I should be on this one :D should I leave the twins on or off... hmmmmm Report
December 10, 201015 yr comment_487450 hang on..... 5k and in ballarat? am i missing something here? :D Report
December 13, 201015 yr Author comment_487876 Just a reminder we need deposits by the 17th of December! Get onto it! No deposit, no trip! And it will be a very intimate trip with only 7 of us that have payed up! Jarrad Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now