2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame you can't make it Adam, I'm not even going to say do a day trip, I know how testing moving house can be!

Cressida power it is Joel! Nothing wrong with that, especially with that grouse turbo spool!

I'm busting my arse doing house reno's, finishing the shed, getting the babys room ready and going nuts on my Rolla for the trip! Will have it running with the blown 5k this weekend.

Ok, this put me back on the info thread so I will have to put it up tomorrow... The laptops at the mrs work, bugger typing that up on my phone!

Jarrad

I'm def going to this guys seeing how its in my backyard (Geelong) haha :lolcry:

Hope to bring the ke70 or if I'm lucky the little ke15 sprinter out for a spin and to show off :happy:

Hope to here all Melbourne guys toot as they pass the Ballarat turn off on the new highway as i live next to it lol :laff:

see ya

jimi

Hello again everyone :D

Just a quick note to let you all know you should have a pm from me if you have shown intrest in this cruise, some of you already have entry forms so you will not have recieved a pm. Hope that makes sense!

Now get the entry form sorted and let's get cruising!

If you did not recieve a pm and want to come check out the info thread for details/instructions and go from there.

Things are speeding up. Not long now! Thanks to all that have already deposited!

JP

Don't worry Poz, I'm in the same boat... But I have got a shed full of car parts that need to become a car and then I have to sort out rego and get it tuned etc. Will be running this weekend, that's a big milestone!

Keep the emails coming people, need this paperwork/deposits back asap!

Jarrad

Don't worry Poz, I'm in the same boat... But I have got a shed full of car parts that need to become a car and then I have to sort out rego and get it tuned etc. Will be running this weekend, that's a big milestone!

Keep the emails coming people, need this paperwork/deposits back asap!

Jarrad

at least you have the bits, and a shed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait! Will see if the Minister of War & Finance will be attending with me...

Not going to have a chance to organise the show bags this year as I'm in the middle of a big project (I'm still at the office and it's almost 9pm). If anyone wants to take the reins I'd be happy to advise.

Also -- I have no idea what car I'll be in.