July 18, 201016 yr comment_452620 Just popped in this section and OMG... :) Peeps PLEASE do yourselves a fav n buy a s/h manual ($15) before just ripping things apart n HOPING n PRAYING someone can help online ! Report
July 18, 201016 yr Author comment_452646 Said in breaking high pitched voice, "gee i dunno scoob" LOLS :) Report
July 18, 201016 yr Author comment_452650 sorry, but I'm lost. Where did i park my elephant.. On a Peugeot 506 maybe? :) Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_452722 What's s/h ?? 'shithouse' popped into my mind when I read it and I thought you meant Gregorys.. Anyway, why search for anything when you can just ask the same question hundreds have before you.. on rollaclub! Report
July 18, 201016 yr Author comment_452724 Anyway, why search for anything when you can just ask the same question hundreds have before you.. on rollaclub! Axle stands aint 4 bricks n a coke can FWIW :) LOL :D Report
July 18, 201016 yr Author comment_452736 So how do you take a wheel off? Hit a gutter at 80ks ! :) Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_452760 Hit a gutter at 80ks ! :laff: I find 80ks doesnt get it off clean i would suggest at least 100ks and make sure your wheels are spinning on impact flings the wheels off nicer =P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now