September 5, 201016 yr Author comment_465868 douggy it wasn't aimed at you it was just general speaking :lolcry: Report
September 7, 201016 yr comment_466473 douggy it wasn't aimed at you it was just general speaking :rolls: Yeah no worries mate I was just getting in early if it was, all good. These things don't always get a complete turnout but we can still enjoy them even with small numbers....... See you all on the next one...soon??? Report
September 7, 201016 yr comment_466484 Yeah no worries mateI was just getting in early if it was, all good. These things don't always get a complete turnout but we can still enjoy them even with small numbers....... See you all on the next one...soon??? yea mate can't wait to see you there and we have to throw some ideas as to when people feel like we should organise another one Report
September 7, 201016 yr comment_466546 not until my new rims are sorted :rolls: yea that all good man Report
September 9, 201016 yr comment_467169 I think its in order to go for another soon! since i've come back to rc ;) Report
September 9, 201016 yr comment_467174 I think its in order to go for another soon! since i've come back to rc ;) lol about bloody time you got back into rollaclub spirit and we will organise one when people start throwing ideas of dates and movies lol the meeting place will be the same with a stop at the yatala pies before going to the movies and the time to meet will most likely be like 40 mins earlier Report
September 9, 201016 yr comment_467177 lol about bloody time you got back into rollaclub spirit and we will organise one when people start throwing ideas of dates and movies lol the meeting place will be the same with a stop at the yatala pies before going to the movies and the time to meet will most likely be like 40 mins earlier haha keto as my first ever car i don't think i'll ever get the rolla driver out of me now!. well i was thinking of heading down tomoro night just with the misses, soo much room in the back of the pano to lay in is awesome!, But when people are keen to go for a cruise I'm down for when ever. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_468244 I'm sorry guys for I didn't attend. Had some personal problems around that time and wasn't up for seeing anyone or going out. Report
September 14, 201016 yr comment_468644 I'm sorry guys for I didn't attend. Had some personal problems around that time and wasn't up for seeing anyone or going out. jip its all good mate there will be plenty of others to attend hope you are okay mate Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now