The "yatala Drive-in" Cruise Thread

SLW42

It's alright man i understand, Nah jip didn't show nor dougie but was still good next time we'll have to get more cars out and we'll have to get address' of the people that say they are coming so we can go round to there house and drag them out :blinks:

Ha, so it would be free then.

I think we need to do a munchinn night soon.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, so it would be free then.

I think we need to do a munchinn night soon.

I'm keen on a munch inn.

yea i am keen for this lol i am out there most friday nights would be good to tie up some more rollaclub boys to attend and have a line up corollas the drive inn movie cruise will be around again just got to pick some good movies and then make a time lol

Get a room guys.

Photo's.

I don't have Photoshop so had to use shitty software that came with my camera.

post-8907-1283001587_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283001859_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283002267_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283002498_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283002841_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283002974_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283003062_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283003250_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283003546_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283003837_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283004076_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283004309_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283004494_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283004709_thumb.jpg

awsome shots there reed and glad it was a good time for all seeing how it was the first one and so know we can work on modifing it for the next one

and also we can talk of dates for the next one cause i am keen to get another on off the ground but depends what you guys think

Yeah but it'll be like this cruise man people will say yeah i'm keen and not show up again, i no it wasn't your fault trev i'm not talking about you

I was stuck at home with a no internet, very unusable Van and sick kids so I'm also hoping that wasn't aimed at me.......

Over the last three years or so I have attended nearly every event (North or South) and also initiated and/or helped with most aswell.

So I will disregard that comment if it was just "generally speaking".....................

I was stuck at home with a no internet, very unusable Van and sick kids so I'm also hoping that wasn't aimed at me.......

Over the last three years or so I have attended nearly every event (North or South) and also initiated and/or helped with most aswell.

So I will disregard that comment if it was just "generally speaking".....................

hey dougie mate it was intended at anyone just generally speaking and there are family things or other icomitments that come first that can't be helped no one is having a go at anyone

it was the first time this thing was organised and well it was a test and so if people would like to go again which i am keen for then we can organise something whenever soon that is easy for everyone

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

hey dougie mate it was intended at anyone just generally speaking and there are family things or other icomitments that come first that can't be helped no one is having a go at anyone

it was the first time this thing was organised and well it was a test and so if people would like to go again which i am keen for then we can organise something whenever soon that is easy for everyone

Yeah cool man

I just thought I would get in early if it wasn't a general comment......because i've had a f!@#$% bad week

In the last week I have been all but fired from my job, became homeless (technically) and my Van is virtually off the road.

All good for any future outings thanks to Centrelink hopefully, providing that I can persuade the "Job Network" to rego my new car...........OR my Van wreck sells soon, 5K anyone?????