Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "yatala Drive-in" Cruise Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 99
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Just bring her along i'm sure some fresh air wont hurt

unlucky mate, hope she gets better!

 

and yeah best not to bring a 17month old out, i dare say it may be bloody cold at 10pm there...

 

so anyone care to summarise the plan?

 

yatala pies first right?

 

let me know when you all will be at yatala and ill be there too.

I think I will make it. She just started eating heaps. But Justin I wont be able to get that door handle for ya but I can bring those front bumper mounts.

 

I thought the plan was springwood macca's at 4:30 then cruise down?

  • Author

Oh my bad i thought she was older sorry dude, mad thats cool i'll call des and see what he says thanks man, DAVE the plan is to meet at springwood maccas then head to yatala pies then onto the drive in i think chris (undertaker) threw times up acouple of pages back

Edited by SLW42

Coming now. Springwood macca's 4:30pm ?

Yea meet up at 4:30pm and then head down to yatala pies yew only a few hours left should be fun can't wait to ride down with the rollaclub boys yeeeewww see you guys at maccas

I cannot come, just learnt my f@$khead mrs spent her money leaving me with 50 bucks till next friday to get fuel and groceries and I don't even have the fuel to just go to springwood maccas, f@$king woman, why do most of them have no financial hold, sick to death of this shit because something finally gets organised and I have to pull out at the last f@$king minute.

unlucky trev, hope you got it sorted!

 

anyways, 3 cars in the end, 6 members. twas a good afternoon/evening!

 

only one decent pic from me. i think reed has a few nice ones though.

 

I will get over it, thing that annoyed me the most is I took the car to the workshop this morning and spent a few hours on it giving it a detail, removed the girly seat covers and fixed the passenger seat (so Justin didn't fall out :blinks: ) and I end up not being able to go.

  • Author

Yeah dave and reed your lucky you guys left after the 1st movie coz the second one was shit house

Yeah dave and reed your lucky you guys left after the 1st movie coz the second one was shit house

 

Good to see that you got a way to get there Justin, sorry for the stuff around.

 

So Jip didn't show?

Na no Jon, no douggie. Gimme about half an hour I'll put some pics up just gotta tweak them.

 

That drive in is mad, I'll def go back there but only for movies with little or no action/ CGI.

 

Awesome! The Lost Boys is on GO!

 

EDIT: photos may take a bit longer my net just got slowed the F down. Shitty wireless boadband crap.

Touched up just gotta upload.

Edited by blzbub666

  • Author
Good to see that you got a way to get there Justin, sorry for the stuff around.

 

So Jip didn't show?

It's alright man i understand, Nah jip didn't show nor dougie but was still good next time we'll have to get more cars out and we'll have to get address' of the people that say they are coming so we can go round to there house and drag them out :blinks:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.