Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "yatala Drive-in" Cruise Thread

Featured Replies

tell him to go to the drive ins for his birthday;)

 

Ha, hopefully we are just doing dinner at his place tonight.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Small numbers as it is we can't lose the few we have!

My kid is sick as so she better perk up before Sat!

 

Are we staying for 2 movies? Or is at our discretion as nothing has been planned for after, I really wanna see Inception, so for an extra 3 bucks...

 

And Justin stop being a moaner about no money I'll pay for your ticket if I have to, seeing as I cut the grass from under you in your own thread with that bumper :jamie:

 

Or I'll put you in the boot. :blinks:

Small numbers as it is we can't lose the few we have!

My kid is sick as so she better perk up before Sat!

 

Are we staying for 2 movies? Or is at our discretion as nothing has been planned for after, I really wanna see Inception, so for an extra 3 bucks...

 

And Justin stop being a moaner about no money I'll pay for your ticket if I have to, seeing as I cut the grass from under you in your own thread with that bumper :jamie:

 

Or I'll put you in the boot. :blinks:

 

hey reed i think it totally up to you guys aye i am keen to say through both movies of what is on that is

Justin won't reply because I offered him a lift.

Edited by Trev

I am free for saturday night :blinks:

 

Did dinner tonight instead.

 

Justin pull your finger out and let me know if you want a ride or not.

  • Author

I dunno yet guys waiting for money to clear so i may end up coming out after all, :jamie: trev sorry i haven't been keeping an eye on this thread (even though i started it :blinks: ) but i'll send ya a pm and let you know definate tomorrow

I dunno yet guys waiting for money to clear so i may end up coming out after all, :bash: trev sorry i haven't been keeping an eye on this thread (even though i started it :jamie: ) but i'll send ya a pm and let you know definate tomorrow

 

Yeah too easy mate, you have a way to get there and a way to get in so you shouldn't have a prob :blinks:

  • Author

Cheers mate

meh your coming SLW, I'm sure we can find 15bucks for ya. and since you gave me those 4a parts for for free its probably fair!

 

no more excuses!

 

also pretty sure I'm bringing a +1 rollaclub member, ben (stixty, or however its spelt) will prolly come in my car.

Edited by ke70dave

  • Author

Well it seems as if my poor ass is gettin dragged out with everyone, cheers for that guys it aint very often you see a heap of people wanting to throw in just so one person can come along with everyone, i appreciate it lads well i guess i'll be seeing you all on saturday then :blinks:

  • Author
Bad news my kid is sick as so I might not make it. If she has perked up by tomorrow I may make it.

 

Depends if the missus can handle her alone... Damn it!

 

I hope she gets better bud

post-7244-1282900911_thumb.jpg

updated list guys

 

undertaker_is_the_best - chris

jip-jon

blzbub666- reed

PHATKE20S- dougie

trev- trev

ke70dave

SLW42-Justin

anyone else going so i can update the list

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.