The "yatala Drive-in" Cruise Thread

SLW42

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small numbers as it is we can't lose the few we have!

My kid is sick as so she better perk up before Sat!

Are we staying for 2 movies? Or is at our discretion as nothing has been planned for after, I really wanna see Inception, so for an extra 3 bucks...

And Justin stop being a moaner about no money I'll pay for your ticket if I have to, seeing as I cut the grass from under you in your own thread with that bumper :jamie:

Or I'll put you in the boot. :blinks:

Small numbers as it is we can't lose the few we have!

My kid is sick as so she better perk up before Sat!

Are we staying for 2 movies? Or is at our discretion as nothing has been planned for after, I really wanna see Inception, so for an extra 3 bucks...

And Justin stop being a moaner about no money I'll pay for your ticket if I have to, seeing as I cut the grass from under you in your own thread with that bumper :jamie:

Or I'll put you in the boot. :blinks:

hey reed i think it totally up to you guys aye i am keen to say through both movies of what is on that is

I dunno yet guys waiting for money to clear so i may end up coming out after all, :jamie: trev sorry i haven't been keeping an eye on this thread (even though i started it :blinks: ) but i'll send ya a pm and let you know definate tomorrow

I dunno yet guys waiting for money to clear so i may end up coming out after all, :bash: trev sorry i haven't been keeping an eye on this thread (even though i started it :jamie: ) but i'll send ya a pm and let you know definate tomorrow

Yeah too easy mate, you have a way to get there and a way to get in so you shouldn't have a prob :blinks:

meh your coming SLW, I'm sure we can find 15bucks for ya. and since you gave me those 4a parts for for free its probably fair!

no more excuses!

also pretty sure I'm bringing a +1 rollaclub member, ben (stixty, or however its spelt) will prolly come in my car.

Edited by ke70dave

Well it seems as if my poor ass is gettin dragged out with everyone, cheers for that guys it aint very often you see a heap of people wanting to throw in just so one person can come along with everyone, i appreciate it lads well i guess i'll be seeing you all on saturday then :blinks: