Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "yatala Drive-in" Cruise Thread

Featured Replies

This one is for the actuall organisation of the cruise, if you would like to talk about it use the other thread ladies and gents, this is where if you have mapped out a cruise post it here, like our yatala drive in do, SATURDAY 28Th - YATALA DRIVE IN MOVIE THEATRE - insert time here - SLW42 - Justin - hopefully my ke36 wagon,

Edited by JiP

  • Replies 99
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do think the Northside meet at Harry's is good. Then Springwood Maccas. But you have to cruise through Yatala Pies before you go to the Drive-in :) Plus its a cheaper feed. :)

I do think the Northside meet at Harry's is good. Then Springwood Maccas. But you have to cruise through Yatala Pies before you go to the Drive-in :) Plus its a cheaper feed. :)

Yea I agree with the pies before we go

I wanna come ay. Date change anyone? :lolcry:

 

Can we pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease make an exception for John?

  • Author

DATE CHANGE ONE WEEK LATER FOR JIP :lolcry: ???????????????????????????

This one is for the actuall organisation of the cruise, if you would like to talk about it use the other thread ladies and gents, this is where if you have mapped out a cruise post it here, like our yatala drive in do, SATURDAY 21ST - YATALA DRIVE IN MOVIE THEATRE - insert time here - SLW42 - Justin - hopefully my ke36 wagon,

 

 

NOW DATE CHANGED TO THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH FOUR WEEKS TO GO

What's playing that night

 

Screen One

 

The Expendables 7:15pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

 

 

Vampires Suck 9:15pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1666186/

 

Screen Two

 

Salt 7:15pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944835/

 

 

Killers 9:00pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1103153/

 

I think we can rule out Killers as it has Ashton Kutcher in it.

 

And if we see an early one personally I'd go for The Expendables. Just for the awesome action movie cast.

 

What session does everyone want to go to? Earlier so people can do shit after?

 

 

EDIT:

 

Actually you pay an extra 3 bucks and you can watch both. $15 bucks per person for 2 movies or $12 for one.

Which would be The Expendables and Vampires Suck (Twilight Parody). Cos I ain't watching Ashton.

 

Link to their site.

http://www.yataladriveintheatre.com.au/index.htm

 

I dunno, any ideas? I bags'd not doing any organising on this one as I don't know Brisvegas very well :dance:

Edited by blzbub666

Park your car in between both screens and you can watch both. Just tune your radio to either screen.

 

*EDIT* Oh wait not all you guys have wagons :dance:

Edited by JiP

  • Author

I think a meet spot for northsiders will be say harry's diner and meet spot for the southsiders at springwood maccas, then we can continue on down to yatala pies and grab a feed unless you get maccas at springwood then into the movie's too see the expendables haha i think it's sorted :yes2: just gotta think of times to meet and if people are working on the saturday when they finish etc etc

Park your car in between both screens and you can watch both. Just tune your radio to either screen.

 

*EDIT* Oh wait not all you guys have wagons :dance:

 

I have a seca, it's just a slanty wagon :fuzz:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.