September 2, 200521 yr comment_67854 I usually buy HPI Drift Battle Speed ASM and occasionally zoom Report
September 2, 200521 yr comment_67888 i have stacks of old street machines. and zooms and hot 4s and fast fours from when they were still good. ask the guys who've been to my house, they're literally stacked against one wall of my loungeroom but i'm not in a hurry to get rid of them :D Report
September 6, 200521 yr comment_68579 Street Machine have come forward with the times over the past 5 years, they don't just do v8 stuff anymore they cover almost the entire hot car scene. I have every single issue from numero uno to present day, has taken 8 years to find every issue Report
September 6, 200521 yr comment_68582 True. But they've been doing VL Turbos and XR6T's quite frequently. Thats all good, I love them, but sometimes they get a bit repetitive. I have noticed that they NEVER do fours, but you can't please everyone. They did an article on Junior Sedans a while ago but, so I suppose that counts as fours... and threes. Was going to inherit my uncles collection of SM magazines, since Issue 1, but then he had kids... Report
September 6, 200521 yr comment_68595 yeah me too :P i have all the old issues, even number 1! and almost all of them from the eighties and early nineties. after that some mid nineties and a few modern issues. nothing like a ke27, rx3, ford escort mkI, rx7 s2 issue hehe... surprisingly for some, back then modified beetles were as common as modified wrx's of today and a few ran 10 sec passes :cool: with space age moonwheels :lol: Report
September 6, 200521 yr comment_68597 Heres an old Hot 4's on ebay. 1977 COROLLA VAN: MODIFIED 1300cc MOTOR Ebay Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now