August 15, 201016 yr comment_459623 SORRY PEOPLES I HAD TO CHANGE THE DATE AS SOMETHING HAS COME UP!!!!!!! Hey guys and girls Twisted2 and myself are going to organise a cruise for yas on the 3rd October. Hope you can all make it for a big turnout we have done a few cruises in the past and have had upto 50 cars turn out they are interesting but 10 to 20 cars is better so see if we can reach that goal.. OR MORE Meet details: Meet point: Hamburger Hill (burswood train station) same as last cruise. Meet Time/date: 11am Sunday 3rd October Edited September 8, 201016 yr by imprezd Report
August 16, 201016 yr Author comment_459977 Hellz yeah, fixed my beast so I'm in yeow. well thats 3 of us lol thought there would be more replies by now.. should be a good cruise Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_460050 well thats 3 of us lol thought there would be more replies by now.. should be a good cruise I have been on all but 2 of the cruises, I should be there as long as some old person does not go walk about again....... September is my S.E.S. call out month. Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_460089 i want in never been on a cruze before ill need to convince the step dad to let me take my car out for the day :D Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_460169 going to have to decline this one as the Ke15 is going to the soda blaster on the 27th of sept and I have to have it striped bare by then :D Report
August 24, 201016 yr comment_462491 Damn right they will, I'm excited. I'm a rolla cruise virgin lol Shouyld have new radiator and font mount on by then woo hooo. Report
August 25, 201016 yr comment_462773 I'm in, the Celica will be finished painting by then :) I don't believe you at all ken. :) Your just gonna bring the Avalon............. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_463664 Put me down for a maybe. Prob won't have a licence. But may passenger up in mates jzx100. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now