August 26, 201016 yr Author comment_463121 Sigh.... Going to miss this when I get back... http://www.speedtest.net/result/928742805.png Report
August 26, 201016 yr comment_463162 yeah the interewebs is somewhat incredible in japland. i found that there was free wifi everywhere in the hotels we stayed at (as well as shopping centres), and it was bloody fast wifi too. Report
August 27, 201016 yr comment_463174 Australia has the slowest internet in the world and its much more over priced than anywhere else. download all the shiz you can Shades! BTW, i was gonna ask nicely if i could borrow your trade plates for a day or two to get roady and rego, but i remembered and relised you were in another country again. haha Report
August 27, 201016 yr comment_463232 I did that specifically so YOU wouldn't keep reposting my ugly head :blinks: You didn't say anything about me going aswell Sigh.... Going to miss this when I get back... http://www.speedtest.net/result/928742805.png do want. Report
August 27, 201016 yr comment_463271 Sigh.... Going to miss this when I get back... http://www.speedtest.net/result/928742805.png I want my motherf@$king FTTH Compare that speed to the RC server... in a datacenter. ~71Mbit/sec And just for kicks the best I can pull with one of my servers in an datacenter overseas: ~556Mbit/sec Report
August 28, 201016 yr Author comment_463559 In Osaka this evening, going for a little drive tomorrow. Pics and vids forthcoming. They will be relevant to your interests :blinks: Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_463560 In Osaka this evening, going for a little drive tomorrow. Pics and vids forthcoming. They will be relevant to your interests :jamie: No Honda's you fag :blinks: Get some more 'Osaka By Night' pics and please go to Mount Haruna and then get some pics of the tofu shop. Report
August 28, 201016 yr Author comment_463576 HA I have procured quite possibly the most un-dorifto vehicle possible. :P Practicality prevailed in this instance. Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_463577 HA I have procured quite possibly the most un-dorifto vehicle possible. :P Practicality prevailed in this instance. Oh dear, Vito has gone and got himself a tuk-tuk :P Report
August 28, 201016 yr Author comment_463578 A tuktuk would actually be kinda cool... Any vehicle with an odd number of wheels and no doors can ONLY mean hilarious/dangerous antics. Unfortunately, this thing is too slow to be dangerous, and a different kind of hilarious. The 'Ha ha, look what he's driving' kind. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now