How Patient Are You

SLW42

are you patient  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Exactly! If the paint was so good in the first place why did it get painted over? I bet some of that gold paint is stuffed so therefore it would be a waste of time and effort to reveal it again. Strip it completely and respray it.. Your car will thank you for it.

Members dont see this ad

strip it, media blast it, soda blast it, sand it. :blush:

don't sit there and scrape at it with a damn razor blade thats somthing a work experiance kid would do... :hmm:

people and there strange ideas.

if its been painted its been done to hide somthing strip it and start with a bare shell.

Edited by shaded_shadows_KE55

strip it, media blast it, soda blast it, sand it. :blush:

don't sit there and scrape at it with a damn razor blade thats somthing a work experiance kid would do... :hmm:

people and there strange ideas.

if its been painted its been done to hide somthing strip it and start with a bare shell.

Unfortuneatly for me i don't have access to any of those things and i'm poor, that is the reason why i'm doing it with a razor blade!, What i would give to have my car stripped back to bare metal and then painted properly, but it's not gonna happen due simply to lack of funds

i really don't see why everyone is having a go at him for what he is doing with the items he has at home

just be polite and think about it what would you do in his situation and i mean excatly his situation when he is trying to get the car BACK ON THE ROAD WITH VERY LITTLE FUNDS AT ALL .

its not a prefect respay job at all but hey there shouldnt be a problem with the simple methods he has used

so it everyone having a go at him going say they have the cash and are perfect when it comes to there body work and when respraying a car

seriously TRAV the orignial person that had the car before justin painted over the gold colour not to hide anything but just to change the colour and cause he was cheap he decided to not even sand the car back at all just straight over the clear coat

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

A Harsh compound cut and polish should get it off. (providing paint is not layered on)

Also if you're low on funds try petrol as a thinner, just make sure you only rub back small area's at once, and wash off thoroughly as it will give the paint beneath the dull look.

As far as I'm concerned your not wasting your time. You're "learning through your actions"

keep it up.