Window Washer Led Lights

Dan

Members dont see this ad
Auto Barn and Supercheap sell them, I think Jaycar does too.

Just remember Red and Blue are illegal to display - those colours are reserved for emergency vehicles so you'll get defected if you have them in your washers.

actually you can have red lights if they point backwards. just a little loophole that might be of use

iwas also under the impression that you are not allowed any other lights.

You can find out about this. I suggest you get knowledge on the legal side of this so you can be confident in not being defected. Just because you have seen it on other cars doesnt mean its legal.

they are illegal my dad got pulled up by a cop. He told him they were on it when he bought it. But it's like a $250 fine. I got them I'm gonna hook up a relay switch though to be safe from the piggas.

my old mate used a missile switch to control his neons, very easy to operate quickly when u see the pigs

he had a lot of neons

i say, don't look like a tosser in the first place

Scrap the thought of ANYTHING that lights up externally other than the standard lightings required.

NO neons, no spotties (driving lights are fine, but not 4 pairs of spotties!) no window washer lights... no exhaust tip lights... no tyre valve LEDS...

Otherwise.. I'm gonna turn into :cool: and go crazy!!!