September 16, 201016 yr comment_469337 :lol: Thanks Reed. I love watching his vids and no I have never for a second believed they were done in a single take... still great fun to watch :) Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469341 Honestly just being able to do ONE of those things in a single take is pretty wicked. The segway bit is mind blowing, and the donuts inside the barriers. WOW. I've still never owned DC shoes, a ford focus, drank a Monster energy drink..... and prob never will :lolcry: Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469346 Too much freakin sugar, I like my limbs. Sugar free V FTW. Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469390 any one could do this with enough practice gosh even i can do it jks jks for example some were in asia there was a kid who could play one of beatovens sympthonys and he was only six but that was the only thing he could play ect ect Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469392 any one could do this with enough practice gosh even i can do it jks jks for example some were in asia there was a kid who could play one of beatovens sympthonys and he was only six but that was the only thing he could play ect ect You mean the 6 year old asian on Australia's got talent. Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469394 have no idea don't watch tv some one told me and they said some 6 year old i n asia ......... Some shit differnt country but yeah he is like awd drifting in this vid right Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469395 Who cares, there are talented people. He is one of them. Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469396 Who cares, there are talented people. He is one of them. Exactly and no where in this thread have I said otherwise (I hope). Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469398 This is basicly a music video and the soundtrack is full throttle. :y: Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_469430 Well, hopefully it will take off as the 'new' spectator motorsport and people will give up burnout comps and drifts to take up giant motorknanas. Its the best way to learn car control and I reckon everyone should be required to do it before they get a licence. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now