Best Spark Plug And Leads To Get

andys-corolla

Members dont see this ad

what would the best spark plugs and leads to get when changing them oh and what oil filter and oil for a Toyota corolla ae80 engine 4ac i want the best for my baby

AE80 is 2A, AE82 is 4A.

no need to change the spark plugs or leads if they arent broken.

Resistance is the problem.

NGK Plugs: BPR5EY-11

NGK Leads: RC-TX35

Oil Filter: z386 or equivalent (Down to what brand you prefer, I am currently using sakura).

Oil: Penrite HPR30

Air Filter: A338 or equivalent.

Fuel Filter: Z91 or equivalent.

Go to auto 1 mate, get the plugs and leads, make the car way quicker. But for the price it probly doesnt matter that much lol

"Way" quicker? What drugs are you smoking/injecting? The amount of power you would gain on a 2AC from high-power plugs and leads is minimal at best, and more likely nothing other than a placebo/+10kw on the clueless-bum-dyno. It's a freaking standard 1.3L SOHC carby 2AC for crying out loud.

"Way" quicker? What drugs are you smoking/injecting? The amount of power you would gain on a 2AC from high-power plugs and leads is minimal at best, and more likely nothing other than a placebo/+10kw on the clueless-bum-dyno. It's a freaking standard 1.3L SOHC carby 2AC for crying out loud.

lol I'm with this guy internet high five

• Upvote 1