Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7 Steps To Become A Ninja

Featured Replies

you could also mention that "we're on our way to a dress up party"

 

or

 

We're planning a drive by ass kicking!

 

 

LOL!!!!!

  • Replies 158
  • Views 173.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn this thread rocks!

 

I want to be in on this cruise hahaha.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

LOL.

 

Didn't realise this thread was still going until Lesley mentioned it at the meeting up point today.

 

I remember when it was 6 pages long. :locked:

  • 1 year later...
Overalls? Ninja the Builder....

 

OMFG LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Ninja Des.

 

post-1746-1173797420_thumb.jpg

post-1746-1173797441_thumb.jpg

Edited by AE70

  • 3 weeks later...

I've just read all 10 pages of this thread and i just can't stop laughing hahahahahahahahaha.

 

heres my contribution.

 

"looks more like a terrorist" ninja:

post-1428-1175174089_thumb.jpg

Edited by lammi

the 'I'm with stupid' ninja

 

post-1708-1175436878_thumb.jpg

the "I'm taking this ninja shit too far'' ninja

 

post-1708-1175520121_thumb.jpg

omg just found this thread ROFL... makes the reading and viewing experience better if your listening to the 'I'm gonna flip out like a Ninja' Song... I'm so gonna try this now...

  • 6 months later...

just checked this out its great

  • 3 months later...

lmfao i think this call sfor a cruze

 

the CROUCHING ROLLA HIDDEN NINJA CRUZE

  • 2 months later...

will revive thread tonight and post pics haha

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.