Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Red Baron Ke25

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 211
  • Views 292.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Pretty much decided to do an original colour closed door respray on the 25. As engine bay is alright. I'm going to switch the running gear out of the twenny into the 25 and have a te27 replica. The on

Posted Images

i want those wheels haha sick car dude

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Sorry guys no updates lately. My lj81 was starting to rust so the $$$$ have been going towards that instead.

Rolla should have the new diff and paint jOb within a month :)

noice I'm repainting my 20 this colour its the `factor orange colour atm but a mate sanded half of it off

  • Author

Yeah it's a good colour. It was a toss up between Porsche blood orange and gt3 orange. Think I chose the better :) I'll take some good pics of her soon and put em up

  • Author

IMG_0139.jpg?t=1305524605

 

IMG_0145.jpg?t=1305524656

 

IMG_0141.jpg?t=1305524685

 

Hopefully this will shut you guys up for a while

Edited by benhachi

nope i want more as this is the eact colour I'm currently repainting mine and i have a 3tgte in the missos unfinnished ke36 out the back and man I'm getting some naughty ideas haha

Very nice what plans have you got for it next? those wheels really set the jdm look right off :y: check this one out its pretty similar style.

 

post-12289-073443100 1305528774_thumb.jpg

Edited by pol090_ke11

  • Author

Plans?? Haha ;)

 

Te27 flares

Rear wheels widened to accommodate néw flares with insane fitment and even better tyre stretch. rear 14 x 8.5 and fronts probably 8's oooo dish :)

Got new fender mirrors on the way.

it needs to be resprayed the same colour as the bay. It's vitamin c ( Chrysler charger colour) it's similar to Porsche gt3 orange but not quite.

Get mod plate for 2 seats and strip it and daily her.

I would love a taco dash!!

And a te27 grille

Picture076.jpg

 

back when i had it

dunlop 14 x 7 +14 with 195/45/14s

Love the Orange with black+ chrome accenting here and there.

 

You thought about chroming the taillight surrounds, or is that a bit over the top in your books?

  • Author

I think I'm just going to paint the rear light surrounds gun metal. The same as the rear view mirrors and I will probably paint the front grill the same.

 

God I want to lower the front after looking at that picture! Those Volks are nice!!! Might have to test fit them and make my wheels the same width! Can you pm me your number mungi I'll have some work for ya soon.

change the colour of the grill and garnishes to more of a factory colour, it doesn't look right currently

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.