Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Red Baron Ke25

Featured Replies

nice :y:

  • Replies 211
  • Views 292.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Pretty much decided to do an original colour closed door respray on the 25. As engine bay is alright. I'm going to switch the running gear out of the twenny into the 25 and have a te27 replica. The on

Posted Images

Well the hard work paid off =) Just a few minor things and ill be driving her tomorrow! longest 2 weeks of my life.

Holy #%^K now thats what I call progress :o ..........Have you resprayed it already aswell?

That colour is awesome on KE20's :dance: From memory (15yrs ago), my first KE20 was the same colour....

 

You seriously have to be at our next cruise :yes: I really want to draw some inspiration from it :D

Edited by PHATKE20S

wow definitely didnt expect that as an update, very impressive work in the time span!

 

love the wheels too can't wait to see how this baby turns out

Love the colour of your 20 man orange isnt something I would have thought of my self but it looks amazing!!! Kinda shows mine up a bit haha

  • Author

Yeah i chose Porsche gt3 orange for a reason :cool: Did the work by myself with some help from my mates dad, hes a panelbeater. At times i didnt think I'd ever finish it but i just stuck at it.

Ill just leave it n/a I'm not really into fast.

 

Ill get some more pictures after she is on the road.

 

Next on the list is;

Respray the exterior ( Already did door jams)

Finish off black interior

Brake upgrade

Front coil overs

14x 8 hoshino Impuls for the rear and stick the 14 x 6.5's on the front.

hopefully thats all lol

And start planning the diff upgrade now! I think you still have the standard diff?

 

That Crossmember went for $88 (plus shipping/fees etc) but looks like you have done a fantastic job with what you had.

  • Author

Yeah i decided to just mod the original one. worked a treat and the engine couldnt sit any better in there either =) thursday auto elec is coming.

From what I remember, Mungi Mods threw in a KE30 Diff for the 4x114.3 PCD. :yes:

 

Looking really awesome mate. Top job. :y:

 

Josh :cool:

  • Author

ah ok cheers for that, i wasnt sure what it had. I think I'm going to put a T series diff in it. Are ke30 diffs stronger than the original 20 diff?

 

Man o man I'm looking forward to first start up. all i know is this engine spins in 2nd in a ke30. imagine ke20 @__@

  • Author

ah ok cheers for that, i wasnt sure what it had. I think I'm going to put a T series diff in it. Are ke30 diffs stronger than the original 20 diff?

 

Man o man I'm looking forward to first start up. all i know is this engine spins in 2nd in a ke30. imagine ke20 @__@

Are you the same Ben who emailed me about my Ap Wheels???

 

If so they would look rad on this car :dance: :blush:

I doubt your current diff will hold out long, unless you a very gentle.

 

If you are thinking wheels, put a T series in first, then get wheels to suit that offset wise. You will likely need to narrow it and change it over to leaf spring mounts. Don't spend a fortune on a T18 or AE86 diff, just get a TA/RA22-28 diff. I got two RA28 diffs, one for free and one for $50. RA28 has a wider axle bearing. Whatever you get will need to be cutdown. Or there are skyline diffs etc etc. Silver Styler has written up a number of good posts on diff conversions.

 

You will then need to modify your tailshaft to suit the diff length and bolt pattern wise.

  • Author

Cheers parrot ill get onto that soon. Started it up today @_@ wow it sounds nuts. Left out one minor thing ( fuel pump ) :hammer:

getting that this after noon though =)

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Update, car is running now.. sounds good, has awesome performance and turns heads even harder. ^_^

Go the hilux diff mate, and get it all done now so when you squeeze more out of her at least you know the rear will be sorted

 

and slap on disc brake rear

 

I recommend Aussie Diff Shop on the Gold Coast

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.