September 27, 200521 yr comment_73394 Does that mean we may see more fun from the Drift Club Norway again? :ban: Report
October 27, 200520 yr comment_79322 of course! :) we got about 10cm with snow here in norway where I live yesterday, changed to snow tyres today :) now I'm ready for some serious drifting :( but I need a rollcage :\ hehe Report
October 27, 200520 yr comment_79467 *cheers* Better late then never eh David :) I propose the "rollaclub trip to the snow" next year :( Report
October 27, 200520 yr comment_79473 *cheers* Better late then never eh David :) I propose the "rollaclub trip to the snow" next year :) Mmm land of the ice drift :( Report
October 27, 200520 yr comment_79517 Make sure you post up any links to good videos so we can download them :( Report
October 27, 200520 yr comment_79584 Make sure you post up any links to good videos so we can download them yeah, sure, but who wants to donate a dvcam to me? :( Report
December 14, 200520 yr comment_88946 here's a movie that was taken a few days ago: movie.avi 85MB I wasn't there, but it's stll worth seeing :) Report
December 14, 200520 yr comment_88947 here's a movie that was taken a few days ago:movie.avi 85MB I wasn't there, but it's stll worth seeing :blush: Horrible to watch mate. Wasnt real spikes allowed? :) Report
December 14, 200520 yr comment_88962 nope, just spike-less and regular spike tyres :\ I wasn't there because of 2-3mm thread left on my rear tyres + a bad rear wheel bearing on my ta22 axle :) Report
December 15, 200520 yr Author comment_89152 Rock on, David - that looks like SO MUCH FUN :) I want to have cameras sticking out the side of my car too :blush: Report
December 16, 200520 yr comment_89319 you poor queenslanders! down here in winter we have one and half hours from melbourne and we can go drive as much as we want (at night:D) snow driving is farking cool. i suggest a rollaclub cruise down south do do dorifto in the snow :cool: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now