Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owning A Corolla

Featured Replies

wow a lot of feedback there! i have also had the 'why bother' comment a few times, tends to just bounce off now. my bro in laws ke20 used to get looks everywhere it went, it was a real cruiser. also another thing: has anyone ever had to give a bit to any other corolla owners? i have seen plenty that need a kick in the ass for mistreating their cars.

 

Not for mistreating a Corolla, that's pretty hard to do, aye Toy-yoda!!! But filling a Corolla with rice is unforgivable.

 

I've a PO-PO story! Once when I got pinged doing 84 in a 60 in my white ae71 Spirit. It was a beast lowered on jellies overrated interior. L-WICKED-O! or so the cops thought. They fudged my fine. No details of speed. On my O's when I was on my P's and the fine expired 3 years after the date of issue.

 

Never paid it, never heard anything about it.

post-8643-061812400 1292562544_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 55
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • +1   Having a ke36 corolla on your p's gets looks from everyone!   haha i love the occasional thumbs up from a stranger at traffic lights, makes my day

  • I love the head nod from other people in old cars, had one of those this morning with a RX4 driver. :yes:

  • Just went for a 'lap' around ipswich's main street with all the comodoore drivers. Drove past a cop parked on the side of the road at a speed bump, lol ofcorse i had to go slow over it cause of how

Posted Images

I love the head nod from other people in old cars, had one of those this morning with a RX4 driver. :yes:

Yeah mate they know that we work hard to keep them on the road instead of just scrapping it and buying a Commodore......

 

Every corolla i've owned has always turned heads (not many with blue hats though)...

I earnt a lot of respect in a KE36 I owned recently, even from some Commodore drivers (that was very rewarding for me because anyone who knows me will recall what I think of Commodores)........

I see my Rolla as a work of art. It was one when it came off the production line, and now that I am customising it to my taste I still think it is.

 

Fabrication, paint, love, blood, time, everything.

 

Yeah buy a new car, with no character, have no emotional attachment to it.

 

Old Rolla's are pure driving pleasure, no matter what condition. My old one was an auto that I had to wind up the idle just to get going.

But I loved it.

 

I drive in my Falcon and I like driving it, but it has no heart/soul.

 

My Rolla speaks to me.

 

And it says "Spend more money and make me even more fun!"

I drive in my Falcon and I like driving it, but it has no heart/soul.

 

My Rolla speaks to me.

 

And it says "Spend more money and make me even more fun!"

 

sigged

 

I love my corolla its not as common as your average ke70 but have seen 1 other, I had a very keen mate the offered me twice as much as I payed for it but I turned him down because I don't think I could ever sell her, I love driving it get heaps of looks (touch wood) not from the boys in blue though, it may have a half a dozen rattles and not quite everything works the way it used to but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I drove my old mans 2004 Camry for a week whilst I was fixing my car and as much as I liked the A/C, PS ect but as soon as I got back into my car after that long, long week everything just felt OK again.

 

:worship:

Not for mistreating a Corolla, that's pretty hard to do, aye Toy-yoda!!!

 

Me? Mistreat a corolla?

 

 

Rollda.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have no idea what you're talking about....... :laff:

  • Author

not the stunt jumper! to this day i have not seen a jump that can compete with the awesomeness! it still has good wheels on it yoda!

saturday night i was in the valley in the advocate and some drunk guy walked up and said, i should trade it in and get a commodore and put a 411 into, i laughed and drove off.

 

Pfffffft me commodore i'd buy a nissan before i baught a commodore

  • Author

dude i would buy a hyundai before i bought a commodore. although hyundai's are pretty under rated

Since being a small town where i am, people usually admire the nice paint, then look inside and see the full cage, and stripped out interior and start thinking whats going on here,

 

other than people trying to guess whats under the bonnet, the trust sump and oil cooler kind of gives it away, everyone wants to go for a drive in it

 

its a far fetch from the EVO tho, but she does what i want her to do

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.