Well This Sucks

bmxsexmonkey

Members dont see this ad

ah yea his insurance will be c**t. i don't care about helping him out. unfortunatly i didn't have insurance as i was going to take her off the road soon :( i am trying to source another shell with him to pay for it so i can transplant the rest but i am having no luck.

pmp that sucks balls. it makes ke toyotas look like they are made out of coke cans when you see images like ours.

thats my exact reason for not wanting to go insurance. if i get $1500 on insurance then i still need to buy my car back from them. his excess is $1200 so i'm sure he would prefer to pay me $1500 directly and then i can keep my car. then i would try n source another shell

1500? f@$k THAT!!! this was for sale less than a month ago for 3800 (By memory) If i was you I'd make him hand over at least 3000 and still punch him the face. this car was overrated. Feel for ya mate, I might part with one of mine for ya (only because i feel for ya) but they owe me a fair bit so depends on how much he wants to hand over. Thats the bad thing about old cars, you can plow thousands into them but to an insurance company it's still just 'another old corolla'

• 1 month later...