Tridon Flexblade Wipers

Trev

Got some of these for the mrs 82 the other day after a mate reviewed them on his 300zx and all I can say 'suck me sideways'

These things are crazy, I have tried wiper blade after wiper blade and now I am glad I have spent the 56 buck on these, well worth it.

Anyone that is interested, the ae80/82 takes an 18" (450mm) hook type blade.

Members dont see this ad

Is exxy, my mate is doing another group buy on the rainx wipers in the new year but this time he is doing any size instead of just 21" (300zx), the last one he did was around 40 bucks a pair, good to see how my view is once I finally get around to applying the rainx and anti fog.

thats not expensive for a whole unit thingy, not just the blades. and they are a solid thing, not 4 pressure points?

is that what you got trev? I'm running them on my ute after changing blades monthly, and have had them about 4 months including a kakadu trip and havnt had a drama. worth the money :D

thats not expensive for a whole unit thingy, not just the blades. and they are a solid thing, not 4 pressure points?

is that what you got trev? I'm running them on my ute after changing blades monthly, and have had them about 4 months including a kakadu trip and havnt had a drama. worth the money :D

Hell yeah, I should of put a link but I didn't want it to look like I worked for them

oh is it the whole unit? :wink:

Yeshhhh, a blade is a whole unit, the refill is the insert.

EDIT: I should mention that there is one per box, so don't grab one.

Edited by Trev

I use the Flex Blades on the Chaser.

I'm yet to try the Trico Tech Blades as a comparison.

Lucky for me staff price is way cheaper ;)

I couldn't even get a damn trade on them as they said they are making next to nothing on them, would be nice to see what the cost is though.