December 23, 201015 yr comment_490114 Got some of these for the mrs 82 the other day after a mate reviewed them on his 300zx and all I can say 'suck me sideways' These things are crazy, I have tried wiper blade after wiper blade and now I am glad I have spent the 56 buck on these, well worth it. Anyone that is interested, the ae80/82 takes an 18" (450mm) hook type blade. Report
December 23, 201015 yr Author comment_490117 Is exxy, my mate is doing another group buy on the rainx wipers in the new year but this time he is doing any size instead of just 21" (300zx), the last one he did was around 40 bucks a pair, good to see how my view is once I finally get around to applying the rainx and anti fog. Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_490131 thats not expensive for a whole unit thingy, not just the blades. and they are a solid thing, not 4 pressure points? is that what you got trev? I'm running them on my ute after changing blades monthly, and have had them about 4 months including a kakadu trip and havnt had a drama. worth the money :D Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_490143 chea bro http://www.tridon.com.au/Products/Product.aspx?SG=8&S=35&G=477&P=224177 Report
December 23, 201015 yr Author comment_490179 thats not expensive for a whole unit thingy, not just the blades. and they are a solid thing, not 4 pressure points? is that what you got trev? I'm running them on my ute after changing blades monthly, and have had them about 4 months including a kakadu trip and havnt had a drama. worth the money :D Hell yeah, I should of put a link but I didn't want it to look like I worked for them oh is it the whole unit? :wink: Yeshhhh, a blade is a whole unit, the refill is the insert. chea bro http://www.tridon.com.au/Products/Product.aspx?SG=8&S=35&G=477&P=224177 EDIT: I should mention that there is one per box, so don't grab one. Edited December 23, 201015 yr by Trev Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_490181 the new "don vitos'" use these, there f@$king sick! theres another brand we use instead of the $100 each mercedes benz part witch ive forgot the name. there around $20 a pair from memory ill find the brand tomorrow! Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_490187 EDIT: I should mention that there is one per box, so don't grab one. only need to see out the side your sitting on, so thats down to 28 bucks :P Report
December 23, 201015 yr Author comment_490191 only need to see out the side your sitting on, so thats down to 28 bucks :P Good point. Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_490195 I use the Flex Blades on the Chaser. I'm yet to try the Trico Tech Blades as a comparison. Lucky for me staff price is way cheaper ;) Report
December 23, 201015 yr Author comment_490197 I use the Flex Blades on the Chaser. I'm yet to try the Trico Tech Blades as a comparison. Lucky for me staff price is way cheaper ;) I couldn't even get a damn trade on them as they said they are making next to nothing on them, would be nice to see what the cost is though. Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_490275 Yeh was going to get a couple of these for the Nazi sled, glad to hear they come highly recommended. Edited December 24, 201015 yr by philbey Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_490314 I've had the Bosch equivalent ones on the 102 for more than a year now, overdue for a change but they're definitely worth it, the improvement was instant, heaps better than the old 4-point ones. Report
December 24, 201015 yr Author comment_490324 So how many brands make these? Rainx. Trico. Tridon. Bosch. ???? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now