Pimpn Import Wagon???

Istartfires

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude wtf? if u want to have a sook about it buy it and put it in a museum.

there is nothing wrong with the thing.. just a little chip on the guard..

I'm trying to sell a car idiot, save ure tears for mummy's shoulder.

ahhahahah thats boostcruising orite!

aye bro swap you a vs commodore?

gx70 wagon is up for sale again

1jz love!

http://www.boostcrui...howtopic=681210

- rep for making me almost go to Boostcruising.

One from left field is the new Golf wagon. I swear the inside is three times as big as the outside. Mid 30's for one of those puppies though.

Mazda 6 is a really good choice. Wagons you can get in a diesel, but only come in manual (as a diesel). Early ones a little bit on the noisy side.

Tip for new players: Check where the baby seat attach points are before you decide on anything. Mrs Dwarfs 96 Corolla had the seat straps coming down diagonally through the boot on her hatch, thus rendering the boot area useless.

We're looking at an A3 Sportback for the next shopping jeep. :)

Edited by Redwarf

We're looking at an A3 Sportback for the next shopping jeep. :)

As much as I love Audis, when it comes to the lower-tier models I just cannot for the life of me justify the price premium over their platform siblings. 55k for a hatchback is just utter lunacy.

Golf wagon ftw.

But, having said THAT...

Skoda Octavia RS wagon ftmfw.

Granted, the quality is down just a *tiny* bit in the Skoda compared to the Golf... But realistically, I don't think Mrs. Dwarf will care much when she's paying 10k less for a higher-spec car with a bigger engine!

Mazda 6 is a really good choice. Wagons you can get in a diesel, but only come in manual (as a diesel). Early ones a little bit on the noisy side.

Mmm, their a six speed manual. Smaller capacity motor (2.2lt diesel compared to 2.5lt petrol), uses less fuel but you get more horse and torque over the bigger petrol motor. Normally its just the torque thats higher in a diesel.

Its what i'd pick myself (apart from a subaru) but amber bitches that she doesn't want to learn to drive a manual and as a family hack i just shrug my shoulders.

Thats a good point Redwarf with the baby seat attachments, my old ae82 seca was the same. It also had a spot in the middle as well but for a capsule it was useless cause the strap would work its way down between the split-fold seats.

One up on you with the RS-p wagon

Can't buy that one off the dealer floor though...

But the fact it exists means Mr. Dwarf could do a little tweaking of his own and turn Mrs. Dwarf's shopping trolley into a carpark assault vehicle :)

I have a bit of a Skoda heritage. My mother had a 110L Skoda back in the day. (Google that one, boys!)

I drove an Octavia hire car about 24 months ago, and thought it okay. Nothing special. Got another one about two months ago, and there seems to have been an update, and I must say I was reeeeaallly impressed by it. As was Mrs Dwarf. The boot area is cavernous. The only thing that scares me is resale. If you were going to keep it for ten years, it'd be perfect. We only get 4 year cars.

Mrs Dwarf's car is about to come off lease, and I'll probably put the next one through (as I'm paying faaaaaaaar too much tax), so anything up to about $60k is fine for us. Thought Ovlov as well, but resale isn't flash for them either. I refuse to buy anything French.

Anyway, back on topic. *cough*

Edited by Redwarf

Seller is a member on here...

It's still worth every penny Though, considering 1jz mx83s with r154 go for the same price and this is a million times rarer.

Turbo, P plate sleeper, the seller is a dumb f@$k, I hate these fools that get a car and treat it like shit just because it has the right engine, if you followed the build like I did then you would understand as it isn't just a cressida wagon with a 1j and r154.