Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Stickers

Featured Replies

  • Replies 144
  • Views 226.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep, i would like one of those too.

 

Pm me pleaseeeeeeeeee :)

Hey Could i have a jap one and a RL one in red if you have any , if not just black,

 

PM me with the information for pay and stuff :)

 

Cheers Josh

is there any chance of getting the rollaclub.com made in cream,looks good on the real old ones!

hey can i get an rc sticker in black

'and can you plz pm me with payment details

Edited by ronnie246

Hey mate. New to the club. My rollas got a fair way to go but I'd like to wear the pride from the early stages.

I'll take the red jap one please.

Pm me for details. Thanks

  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like 1 RC style sticker thanks, in white if possible? PM me details. flowing the coin through paypal :)

hay mang can we grab 2 rc logos in blue and tell us how to pay? cheers

hey mate can i grab x2 of the large rollaclub.com ones in white cheers

  • Author

You both have PM's

 

*General Notice*

 

Due to computer issues on behalf of the sticker maker, there will be a slight delay on getting the next batch of stickers in, specifically the RC Logo in white and black, and the URL, also in white and black.

 

Many apologies for the delay to all involved, I'll let everyone know once I'm back up to speed.

hellls yeah I'm keen on the..

 

Jap Style rollaclub.com.

20cm x 3cm.

 

 

pm me with payment details

  • Author

Ok guys, good news and awesome news (for me) that means a longer wait for some of you.

 

Good news: Stickers are in, order away. Please remind me of your pending order by bumping your PM to me, ta.

 

Awesome news: I have a new job in which I'm working 12 hour shifts, as such I'll only process sticker orders on my days off, apologies to all for any delays, but there just aren't enough hours in the day for filtering PM's at 10pm, I hope you'll all understand.

 

Besides all this, everything is go more or less as normal.

 

Cheers.

Edited by Toy-Yoda

  • 3 weeks later...

Would like 2 of the jap style stickers,can you pm me cost and how to pay. cheers,lookin forward to seeing them on my ksev...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.