The Te72 Minus Motor And Box

t18drifts

Members dont see this ad

well its great i like it just gotta sort out some bumpers

or i had another idea

which involves no bumpers getting some smaller indicators or park lights with indicators in them for the front and covering the holes that are usualy covered by bumpers and putting that mesh shit you get from supercrap in there ect maybe though

well its great i like it just gotta sort out some bumpers

or i had another idea

which involves no bumpers getting some smaller indicators or park lights with indicators in them for the front and covering the holes that are usualy covered by bumpers and putting that mesh shit you get from supercrap in there ect maybe though

No ! chrome bumpers it is! decision made! :laff:

Go electric if you want wank factor, but don't really NEED to change anything, when I was going to put sidedrafts on mine make sure if you use trumpets and filter socks that you get very short ones as one will hit on the brake booster depending on what manifold you use. You can also buy a linkage kit from redline which any v8/hotrod or probably even repco could get, and would probably be a very good idea to at least put new seals through the carbs if not full rebuild, and also make sure they are jetted right, then go get a dyno tune if you want to make the most of them get them balanced properly and tuned perfect.

Edited by 19914afc