Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Te72 Minus Motor And Box

Featured Replies

  • Replies 324
  • Views 141.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Personally don't dig the black bonnet but whats my opinion. But glad to see it's done man well done sure it will look better all back together.

  • white_sandshoe
    white_sandshoe

    This almost HAD a hole in the bonnet! lol. I wanted to, and heavily recommended it, since the front mount suggestion was turned down. lol. Looking forward to someone building a 3TGTE properly! Lovi

  • Yea what colour is the smoke? white? Does it only happen when your clutch is in and you get hard on to the accelerator and drop the clutch? Its a well known prolblem with these engines.

Posted Images

  • Author

hehe can't wait for them to go on ::D

My MA61's came with stupid stretch fit tyres... I'm getting them changed this week then I can finally fit them on Mumbleweed :D

 

All your bits and pieces look like they've come up great. I can't wait to see this car finished!

 

Will she be ready for Rising Sunday (26th)???

  • Author

nah i don't think so but i hope it will still try though :happy:

  • Author

so ive decided on some 185/60/14r tyres for tthe ma61s what you guys think :)

Get some re001's in 14" before they discontinue them... I have a pair on the front and they are grippy as, i love them.. They are also pretty affordable too, i got mine for $120 each fitted and balanced :)

  • Author

haha ill see I'm on a pretty tight budget ahhah I'm getting these ones for 87 a pop

I know there's no point in buying really good tyres for the rear as you're just gonna shred them :laff:

 

But maybe spend a little extra & get some good ones for the front at least? :) Doesnt matter what brakes/suspension you have, if your tyres are $h1t, your grip levels will be too :yes: Having said that, I understand budgets, I'm on an apprentices wage :y:

 

Coming along nicely! White car, black rims... :wub:

Edit: Damn phone & double posting :(

Edited by carbonboy

  • Author

haha yeah bro I'm doing this all on 7 an hour 830 a fort night and i loss 400 to bills ect out of it but its coming along nicely i think once the paints done i think i will be investing in some low compression wiseco forgies if you know were I'm heading ;)

haha yeah bro I'm doing this all on 7 an hour 830 a fort night and i loss 400 to bills ect out of it but its coming along nicely i think once the paints done i think i will be investing in some low compression wiseco forgies if you know were I'm heading ;)

 

How many hours do you work? That's a lot more than what I was getting as a first year on base 38 hours a week?

  • Author

average of about 109 a fourtnight

:happy: and i get double time sat :o

  • Author

PICTURE UPDATE

 

pearl white is on now :)

 

:happy:

post-11614-0-79149400-1309076011_thumb.jpg

post-11614-0-41171600-1309076205_thumb.jpg

post-11614-0-15977400-1309076374_thumb.jpg

post-11614-0-67681100-1309076535_thumb.jpg

Nice color choice :yes:

 

Going black with the bonnet?

I hope not.. :blinks:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.